Entering the Circus

The Dark Woods Circus. People gathered from all around at this freak show. They'd point and laugh and cheer for the various acts and performances. The circus has never left, but it was always open at night.
The Ringmaster stood, calling to everyone entering the main entrance, "Come one! Come all! Hurry quickly to catch this amazing and spectacular freak show! From the likes of twins, cursed to stay together forever, to Miss Deformed Diva, the mutant with a voice of gold! If you've got a strong stomach, be sure to check out our Blue Beast, a man with the mind of a ferocious wolf! You can see all of this and more here, at the Dark Woods Circus!!" Her voice was booming, calling out across through the circus speakers as more and more people began to file in with tickets and open wallets, ready to see the previously unseen.

As a person left the line, they were greeted by the sight of the Cursed Twins, performing behind the large, metal bars that caged them up. While the iron rods were large enough to see them through, it was just tight enough that they couldn't slip out and run free. Even so, it seemed that the female twin enjoyed being here, while the male continued to squabble and banter with her. As The Person kept walking, they passed another caged act with a mournful stare. There she stood, the Deformed Diva, a visor covering her eyes as she quietly sang to those who stood around. Her voice was beautiful, but as people began to notice the rest of her body, their stomachs would churn when they saw her legs. Her legs bent inwards, leading down to reveal pretty black bows tied around the petite ankles of goat hooves, which every so often padded at the ground beneath her. The last cage, before it lead them to the outdoor performances, was pitch black. Anyone who passed the cage seemed to pass it quickly, as it stank of rotting meat and body odor. The Person leaned close, trying to see if their eyes were playing tricks on them. They could see something moving in the dark, but wasn't sure what they was looking at. As they drew closer, they heard the sound of quiet babble, unsure if whatever was inside was speaking English or just making random noise to fill open space. When they could finally make out the figure, they let out a gasp, and found themselves reeling back, as whatever was in the cage suddenly lunged forward, revealing himself out of the darkness. It was the Blue Beast.