"Jailbreak"

The door to the medic's office quietly creaked open, The Nurse slowly making her way out as she examined the cages, "Good morning..." She softly spoke. The Twins sat up, rubbing their eyes, "Morning..? How long did we sleep..?" They spoke in unison, looking around at the faint glow of sunlight through the thick, red tarp. The Diva laid face down, her head deep into her arms as her long hair draped over her body. She slowly lifted face to look at The Nurse, "Why are we up... so early...? Are we being punished..?" Her sweet, but shaky voice muttered. The nurse shook her head and soon let out a low whistle. The Person soon approached, smiling quietly as she exited the nurses office. "It's them! It's them!" The Twins called out, "The one who tamed the beast!!" The Person nodded and let out a small sigh, "We're going to get you out of here... all of you...!" The Diva shot to her hooves and gripped the bars, "You can't!!" She cried, "We'll get in trouble!!! If the Ringmaster finds out, she'll-" The Nurse cut her off, "She'll what? Send a search party for a couple of malnourished circus performers who she doesn't even care about..?" She said, approaching the cage surrounding The Twins and examining the lock, "If Anything.. she'll just find.. or even make.. some new freaks for the show...." she took a metal pin out of her hair and began to fiddle with the lock, every now and then, a soft clicking could be heard. The Diva covered her face, "We're hideous... where would we even go?? Where could we even stay???" The Twin's lock fell to the ground, opening the large, steel cage from once they were trapped. They stepped onto the dirt and immediately felt the weight of being locked away lifting off of their shoulders. As The Nurse approached The Diva's cage, she hummed softly, "You and the twins can stay with me... I'll patch you guys up in no time..." the same process with the second lock repeated, as it soon fell to the ground, letting the singer free. She stepped out shakily, and looked to The Nurse. In a matter of seconds, she found herself crying, but not into her hands, but into the shoulder of The Nurse. It was all down to the final cage now, and as The Nurse opened the last cage door, The Person stepped close, "I've got this from here... I hope..." they gulped, stepping closer to the entrance of the cage, which in turn caused the Blue Beast to begin barking and fighting against the heavy chain. They stepped closer, until they were just inches away from his barking, gnashing face, before opening their arms and suddenly taking two final steps forward.

Everybody took in a sharp breath, unsure of what would happen next.