Chapter 2

The hunger surging throughout your body had been temporarily satiated from your meal by the river. However, you were still feeling restless. Unable to determine the reasoning, you curled up into a ball on the cold cave floor with your arms wrapped around your legs while your head rested on your knees in a feeble attempt to calm yourself.

A quiet tension fell between you and your mate ever since you had teleported back to the cave. It bothered you that you couldn't recall your life before your long rest, and you knew that Pennywise could sense your unease.

He crawled over to you, emerging from the darkness, his movement similar to that of a spider. His eyes reflected in the dark like a wild animal as he approached you, concerned thoughts echoing in his mind. With a gloved hand, he reached for you, running his thumb along your chin before placing a finger underneath it and lifting your face to meet his. His other hand nudged your arms out from their position wrapped around you and he parted your legs so that he could nestle himself in between them, pressed close against you.

Your fingers trailed over the poof of his collar and down the silk of his chest, wringing your finger around the red ball of fluff near the top. "Remove these," you demanded.

Without hesitation, Pennywise's dirty garments disintegrated, leaving behind a human body. That is, apart from the large appendage raised prominently from his groin. Raking your nails lightly across his skin, you explored his body with curiosity as if it were the first time you were seeing it. "Let me see you," he requested, his voice husky with lust.

Even though you could have easily removed your clothing with a snap of your fingers, you enjoyed the sweet torture of making Pennywise wait while you stripped off your clothing, one piece at a time.

You particularly enjoyed the way he literally salivated over the thought of you. Drool spilled over his bottom lip as you inserted your fingers under the straps of your bra, playfully running your digits beneath the fabric back and forth, earning an eager growl from your mate.

Giggling, you relented and pulled them down, unhooking the back and letting it fall to the floor. Just as you went to tease him the same way with your underwear, Pennywise whipped his hand out, sharp talons exposed and ripped the fabric right from your body.

Rather than being shocked by the action, it only spurred you on as slickness gathered in your core at his aggressiveness. He opened his jaw to expose his sharp fangs while a long, thick tongue darted out and lapped at your collarbone, working its way down over your chest and across your breasts. He teased your nipples with the surface of his wet, rough muscle, making you groan and reach forward to grip his hair in between your fingers.

His hands began to trail over your stomach, lower and lower until he reached your thighs. He silently beckoned for you to part your legs with an internal thought, to which you eagerly replied, bending your knees slightly to brace yourself for whatever he was going to do to you.

While his tongue continued to lick and tug on your breasts, his fingers began to lengthen and lose their stiffness, turning into wriggling tendrils. He shoved his fingers into you, sensing that you enjoyed a little rough play, making you whine as his digits slithered deeper inside of you.

"You like that," he commented, smirking at the way his skilled fingers made you come undone.

"Yes," you gasped against him, grinding down onto his fingers. "So much. Mnph, keep going - please," you begged, needing more friction.

His fingers made a swirling motion, making your knees buckle beneath you. He placed his arm around your waist, holding you up as he worked his tendrils inside of you, exploring every surface, prodding at every nerve that made your body quiver. "Such a needy thing," he drawled, still working his magic. "Oh, how I've missed the noises you make. Tell me, my love... what is it that you crave?"