Part 2 Meeting moge-ko

(Y/n) POV
I walked up to the second floor not knowing what i would have to face here I went to a room and found a mogeko with fairy wings
"Hello i am the prosciutto fairy"
"Hi"
"Somewhat-strange mogeko has informed me that you are trying to get to the top floor so you can get out of here am i correct?"
"Yes"
"Well here take this key it shall help you get to the next floor"
"Thank you" I took the key and opened the locked door that led to the next floor 'that was easy' I thought to myself as i was now searching the third floor for a stair case or ladder.

After a while of walking i came across a foul stench and quickly found the cause the walls and floor were made of blood and as i walked on though what seemed like a maze i came across a blood red mogeko
"Ah yoi must be the high schooler the prosciutto fairy was telling me about"
Ill help you up to the next floor but be carefull"
"Why?"
"Cause a half-mogeko half-human hybrid rules that floor. Her name is moge-ko and she ... well, lets just say you dont want to go against her"
"W-wait what do yo-"
I was suddenly teleported to the next floor by the blood red mogeko. 'Rude, didnt even let me finish" I began to walk and suddenly realised what he meant i found dead mogeko after dead mogeko some were also crucified of blood red crosses and lookesd mutilated and ripped apart by some pyco.

Soon enough i found an elevator 'Yes guess i wont even have to see her!' My heart stopped as suddenly a blonde girl with mogeko ears wearing a red shirt with a black tie and vest with a red skirt and black shoes, with a group of mogekos, it was Moge-ko.

She stepped towards me with a toothy grin revealing her sharp teeth making me shiver.
"Hello, hello it is me the lovable Moge-ko!~
I loove prosciutto but i also like marshmellows and macarons~ and i loooove naps~ You must be the high schooler everyones been taking about its (y/n) right?"
"Y-yes how long did you know i was here?"
"From the start basically. Say do you like moge-ko?"
"W-what but we just met plus i kinda wanna go home"
"Aww moge-ko loves boys and girls who love her , and if they dont she rips them to shreds" The blonde's eyes when red as she said the last part then back to black.
"So do you love moge-ko?"
"I-i mean i-" what wa si supposed to say , if i said no id probably get tortured and killed like the rest of the mogekos in the previous hallways came out but if i said yes id probably have to spend the rest of my life here with this phyco. Well the latter option seems better than dying atleast.
"Yes"
The blonde's eyes seemed to spark up as if no one had told her that in a long time , kinda made me feel bad for her.
"Well thats wonderful, since you live moge-ko will you stay with her?"
The same options stand and id rather live than be forsed onto a cross to die.
"Yes i would gladly stay here with you" even though the last part was fake i had to make it belivable.

Moge-ko suddenly grabbed me into a hug and the mogekos seemed to dissapear.
"Well why dont we go up to my room so you can get comfortable?" The blonde spoke.
"Sure" i replied.

We got to moge-kos room and it was huge it had 3 rooms one had couches and a table which were coloured pink there was a picture of moge-ko in the middle of the wall and bookcases lined the other walls that seperated around the 2 windows, the other room was her actual bedroom with a big pinck 4 poster bed and one wall there was a 'knife rack?' over what i can only assume to be her clothes drawers, moge-ko called the third room the 'punishment room which is where she 'prepares the bodies of the mogekos on the crosses. That blood mogeko was right.

I need to make sure that i dont get on her bad side at all costs...

------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Chapter 2 finished moge-ko has been introduced how will she get along with
(y/n)??