part 6 Forbidden room

A/N

Sorry for not posting in a while ive been a bit busy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV
I woke up and saw moge-ko laid next to me i remebered last night and i felt my face heat up. I got up and went to try and find food but then realised that migeko didnt have any food in her room but i looked over to the room that Moge-ko told me not to go in. I didnt want to go against her but im hungry so i have no choice. I opened the door and my heart dropped when i heard the door squeek and i heard moge-ko coming out of the room. I tried to shut the door before she really but it was too last as i she pinned me to the wall "i thought i told you that you wasnt supposed to go in there" she spoke, i noticed her eyes were red and i knew i messed up. "Not talking, huh? Guess ill have to punish you".I blacked out. When i woke up i was uin a chair with my arms tied behind the back of the chair i looked around the room before i heard moge-ko's footsteps from behind me "well i guess you know what in this room now~" she had a sinister tone which made me tremble she seemed to notice "aww your already scared and i havent even started yet~"
"I-im sorry i wont do it again!"
She just smirked. "Oh im sure that your sorry but i have to keep my word"I saw that she had a baseball bat behind her back. "Well guess its tume for your punishment, since its your first one i guess ill make it a small one, but you wont be as lucky next time~" Her eyes switch to red as she lifted up the bat and i shut my eyes as i felt the bat hit me in the leg and i cried out and tears fell down my face. I felt moge-ko put her hand on my cheek and i opened my eyes. "Im sorry, i just had to teach you a lesson" she kissed me on the cheek as i fell unconsious.

Moge-ko POV
I picked up (Y/N) and took her and put her in the bed i then went out to order some mogekos around.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was short i got a writers block in the middle of the chapter

-Wolfo