Part 3 Rapist Mogekos

A/N
In this story ill be portraying moge-ko as nicer than she usually is but only to (y/n).

⚠️⚠️Warning this chapter involves attempted rape if you do not like that skip this chapter, you have been warned⚠️⚠️

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n POV
I was admiring the room until a mogeko knocking on the door behind us snapped me back into reality. Moge-ko snapped around as a mogeko came through the door to the room "moge-ko the king want to see you". Moge-ko seemed instantly mad because her black eyes had turned red. "What does he want now?!" She stormed out of the room.

The mogeko by the door came the dorway along with 3 other mogekos "well since moge-ko is out if the way why dont we have a little fun~"
I froze wishing for moge-ko to come back as the group got closer to me. I tried to back away but hit a wall.
"Aww cmon dont make it harder for us~"
One of the kogekos went to grab me so i kicked it in its little perverted face.
"So your a fighter huh? Even better" The other 3 mogekos jump on me but not long before i see a curled knife whiz through and stab a mogeko into a wall and the other 2 that were still on you got off and joined the other alive mogeko.

Moge-ko was back and looked furious her eyes were red. She shouted at the 3 mogekos "Get out of here right now and dont think about coming after (y/n) ever again cause ill skin you alive cause shes mine!, understand?" The 3 mogekos nodded and ran out of the room .

Moge-ko turned to me and saw that my clothes had been ripped from when the mogekos jumped on me. "They didnt manage to do anything to you did they?" She asked me. I shook my head and she sighed in relief "i have some spare clothes you can use since you cant really wear those ones anymore" We both let out an awkward laugh "Thank you i really could do with some"
"Ill go get them then you sit here ill be right back" She motioned to the couch and i sat down on it and waited for her to get me some new clothes.

Moge-ko POV
'Ill kill those mogekos if they try anything like that again, anyway what kind of clothes would (y/n) like? Ill just have to guess since i dont know her very well yet, here!' I pulled out a (y/f/c) shirt and black shorts since black matches with anything really the shorts were more of pajamas so they would be comfortabke to sleep in since it was getying dark and (y/n) would most likely be getting tired soon.

I went back into the other and saw (y/n) sat on the couch 'god shes so cute, shes definitely the best high schooler ive ever had, hey maybe she actually likes me' i snapped out of my thought when i realised i had been staring at her "are you ok?" I heard her ask "y-yeah im fine ,i brought you some clithes you can get changed in the ither room if you need to" (y/n) took the clothes out of my hands "thank you" she then went into the other room.

I took the time whilst she was getting changed to clean up the body of the mogeko and my knife. When i had finished (y/n) came back into the room 'she looked amazing' "so what do you think of the clothes?" I asked
"I love them theyre really comfortable!" She responded.
"Im glad you do"
(Y/n) yawned and i realised she was tired
"Wanna go to bed?" I asked her and she nodded i motioned for her to stay in here whilst i got changed and when i had gotten changed we both got into bed.

As i started to drift off i felt (y/n) arms wrap around me so i wrapped mine around her as we both drifted off into dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A.N
Near rape and murder in the same chapter dang, im thinking on making the next chapter a smut so look forward to that!

-Wolfo