Chapter 5 - Round Two

The eight friends then left the station and was now standing outside.

"Guys, we are never going back to that house." Luke said.

"Agreed." Brad said and everyone nodded. As they were about to leave a woman was passing by carrying some files when she tripped and some pages flied across by the group of friends.

"I'm sorry!" The woman apologizes.

"It's okay." Jessie replied as she quickly grabbed a few of the pages and quickly went into a taxi.

"Guys!" Trina called as everyone looked where she was looking, on the ground where a page had landed were the words 'ROUND 2'.

"I thought we beat it!" Brad asked.

"Guys! Three rounds! Remember what it had said when we started." Veronica said.

"What now?" Brad asked when markings on the ground appeared.

Dare
Get run over by a car.

"What the hell?!" Brad said and they all saw what Brad was looking at before it disappeared.

"What?! No! You can't!" Jessie yelled her eyes filling up with tears.

"I don't have a choice!" Brad said as he looked at the car that was passing and saw the the number four in the newspaper that was stuck on the door written in red, like blood red.

"I have four minutes." Brad said a bit terrified.

"Brad over there in the forested area. It's a fifty seconds run. We'll go there and run over your foot!" Veronica said.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Trina said as they all ran.

"Maddie get the car!" Tyler said.

"Okay!" Maddie said quickly running to her car. They all went to the field area which luckily didn't have anyone and waited.

"Where's Maddie?!" Jessie asked.

"Maddie! Hurry!" Tyler yelled. Then Maddie came driving.

"Brad ly on the ground!" Trina said.

"Okay okay!" He said as he lied on the floor.

"Maddie! Now!" Veronica yelled.

"Okay! Brad be ready!" Maddie yelled back from the van as she then started driving full speed.

"Slow down!" Jessie yelled.

"Maddie slow down!" Luke yelled.

"I can't! I have no control!" She said sobbing. No one couldn't hear her. She then remove her hands from the steering wheel and the van moved on its own.

"Maddie! No!" Brad yelled.

"ARH!" Maddie screamed as the van ran over Brad's head mashing it. The van then stopped one feet away.

"Arhhhhh!!!" Everyone screamed in fear.

"Brad!!" Jessie yelled crying as they all ran by Brad's now dead body. Maddie came out the van crying.

"It wasn't me! I had no control!" She said walking to them crying. Luke then hugged his little sister who was now crying.

"We know." He said.