Slowly Falling

(Sorry I was gone for so long, I am really sorry for you guys have to wait for forever, I am going for 1 night field trip for social so I have been busy dealing with that, okay heres the next chapter.)

You lay there, staring at the roof.

You suddenly get a call from a unknown number. "Hello?" You hear a soft, soothing voice pick up. "Hey Y/N, its Luka." You where a bit shocked but kept talking. "Hey Luka, how are you." You sit up and go to the bathroom to talk to him so you won't wake up Alya. "I'm good how are you." You sit on the bathroom floor. "I'm feeling really good but I need sleep." You giggle and here him slightly chuckle. "So what are you doing." You look at the bathroom roof. "I am sitting in the bathroom talking to you so I don't walk up my cousin, Alya." You say as a small smile grows on your face. "Woah, very described." He laughs and you giggle.

"What are you doing." You ask. "Well, sitting on the deck talking to you." You smile and look at the counter. You and Luka talk for awhile and you check the time, it's very late and you had to go to school.

"Sorry, I have to go." You get up and open the bathroom door. "Okay bye." You look at the window. "..bye." You hang up and walk to Alyas room.

You sit on you 'bed' and lay down, thinking. All you can think about is Luka. You lay on your side and close your eyes and slowly drift to sleep once again.

You wake up to someone shaking you, you open your eyes to see Alya. "Get up, school." You stand up really fast, making you slightly dizzy. You walk to the one draw Alya gave you for Clothes and grab (whatever you like to wear) and you go to the bathroom to brush your hair. You grab your toothpaste and brush you teeth. "What do you want on your toast?" Alya yells and you answer. "Uh, butter I guess, thanks." You shout back and you walk out the bathroom and grab you piece and stand at the door and wait for Alya and she slowly comes over. "You ready to go." You nod.

"Yeah." You smile and open the door. You walk down the stairs of the apartment and exit the door, the school was only like 3 blocks away so Alya walked with you. You see Marinette and Alya calls out to her. "Hey Girl." Marinette turns around awkwardly and she waves, Alya and you walk over to her and you all start talking to each other.

(Sorry it's so short, I am really busy, thanks for all the support, it means so much to me. I hope you guys like it.)