Chapter 1 "Were it begins"

My name is Yn Chandar I was born June 15th of 1982. I was born ill which made me fragile. I have trouble walking and moving so I'm typically in a wheel chair most of the time. Growing up was difficult. My parents always told me I would do great things. I was a failure at anything physical,so I excelled in anything else. I was considered a prodigy. Still am. But in 1991 my brother was born. Mark R. Chandar. He was my "apprentice" he failed his grades but excelled at sports. Being the older brother I took him under my wing. He had a act for electronics. And I helped him excelled. We were stuck together during hard times ,I was there for him.
And when people try to mess with me he was there but it the thought that count. But there comes a time. Mark went his own ways in his study's . And I went mine.
Being "crippled" left me defenseless against a lot of things. But I pushed on.
During my late 20s I was given a job to go to a military base and help with different things. Weather it be as a physiatrist or a mechanic. I've gotten a lot of my degrees in a short amount of time.
There I met a polish woman,like no other in my eyes. She was strong,brilliant,and beautiful. And I can proudly say she is my wife. Zofia bosak,also the mother to my daughter.
Now stop thinking of how a dude in a wheel chair did the dirty. Zofia and I have been through thick and thin. I've made freinds. Craig,Megan. And I've heard story about Zofias sister but I've yet to meet her.
And this is we're the story begins. The day rainbow started.
Yn POV
I sat with my daughter in my lap asleep as I wheel over to zofia who is currently reading a letter. "Zoe" I called. I place a hand up on her shoulder. "Zofia?" I called this time grabbing attention. She looks down at me and are girl.
"What does it say?" I asked again,She just hands me a letter. I read it to my self. "Team rainbow invited you" I asked smiling at her.
She just looks sad. "Zofia talk to me whats wrong." I asked "I don't want to leave you and her alone" she says grabbing her daughter who's asleep and looks at her. I just smile. "Well you don't read the full letter" I said with a smirk. "We can go with you" I said she just looks at me with a disappointing look. "No you stay here we're it's safe" she said demanding. Like any bosak would. I just smirk. "It's a base I can go there and me and (Daughters name) will stay there I'm a prodigy I can home school her, and we won't be separated for too long so you can keep an eye out on us"  I said with a gentle smile to ease her. She sighs but leans down and kisses me. I smile "is that a yes" I asked "tak" she said
"Good let's sleep" I said. We put (daughters name) in her room and kissed her good night.
Zofia picked me up off my chair and carried me up stares to are bedroom. We lay down in bed in nothing but are under garments. And she holds in in the big spoon. Which I had no prob with.

This is the author talking it's been a while since I've written so I feel like this is well kinda shitty I tried to make the time line as good as I can. And I already know my grammar is killing people.
But can you suggest the daughters name because I can't find it.

Also sorry for misspells.