Chapter 11 "my new job"

Yn POV
After yesterday's events i went to sleep with Zofia and Angel. A good number of hours later it was morning but it was not early morning. I got up from the bed and went to the small kitchen I'm the room. I pick up two cups of coffee and go back to the bed. I place the coffee on zofias side of the bed and get dressed for the day. After getting dressed into a decent enough outfit. I leave the room while taking a sip of my coffee and head to sixes office. I knock. "Come in" I open the door to see her and someone else. I sat down and looked at them they both looked tired. They both had empty cups of coffee so I pored some of mine in both of there's and like addicts they sucked it down.
"So what did you want" I questioned.
"Well time stops for no one...not even me,so it is time I resign my job to you two. Yn meet harry,you both are going to have my job once I leave tomorrow."she said me and harry looked at each other in a slight shock but handshake. "How will this work" harry asked she looked at us. "Yn here has easily gained trust of every operator,and you harry know how to find and persuade people. Together you two will take my place because I no longer can and I believe you will do great things." She simply stated.
"When will you tell the operators" I asked
"Soon"

After that she left the room me and harry sat there quite. What do we say,how am I supposed to feel I haven't even spent that long here. I sigh in frustration. "Shocker?" I nod
"Ya she kinda just dumped that on us" harry replied I smiled. "So I know a lot of people but I never properly met you till now....tell me about your self" he smirked "Later" he replied "I'll hold you too that" I said we left the office with questions we cannot answer and a burden I must prepare for.
Harry pov
I walk with six questions in my head and anticipation or fear crawling from the depths of my brain. I look at my ring and prey this day will be over soon. "Harry call a debriefing for all operators" six ordered. I nod and left to my work.
Thatcher pov
I got a text on my phone that there's a debriefing. I go and arrive at the room. I felt it in the air. Something's different today,but what?
I open the door all of the operators were there some willing more then others. "Everyone" we turn to six "yes mam" I spoke for all of us.
"I've called you hear for an announcement" she stated planning her words carefully.
"It's come to my attention that this threat is getting worse by the day and are government requires change." I don't like we're this is going
"So as of today starting at mid night I'm no longer your boss." We all had mix reactions.
"Then who is" Ela asked. "That would be Harry pandey and Yn Chander" again mix reactions some felt happy but also sad. "You trust me so trust me when I say I made the right decision."we nod in acceptance.
"I'll leave you with them I have to pack my things." She left the room. All eyes were now on them. They stood up and looked at each other. And nodded. "Ok so this is our new job,well first order of business,six was looking for some more operators so tomorrow I'll be going on a flight to Korea,any one speak it."Yn said castle raised his hand. "Wanna go to Korea you don't have to I can hire a translator" Yn gave the option but castle declined. "Now most of you know me so you can come to me if you have a problem but Harry is also an option." Yn said we all nodded. "With that we can leave for the day" Harry said
Valk pov
After that I grabbed Cavs hand and Zofias hand. After everybody left it was just us. "Ok he's leaving tomorrow Zofia please before he goes and gets more girls" I begged they nodded ok tonight. I smile and hug them.
Time skip
It was night time I walked over to Yn who was doing paper work. "Hey Yn" I said leaning on his shoulder. "Hey Meghan" he said
I smile he finished his work. "Can I tell you something" I said "sure" now I have to think about this. "Yn for a long time I....I.....I love you but since your married I never bothered but" I stopped he looked at me with sad eyes. "Meghan I can't I'm married"he said Zofia stepped into the room. "Yn I said it's ok she can if she wants. Consider it a harem." She said standing there. "But" I cut him off by kissing him it didn't take long for him to get into it. Then cav joined and let's just say it was a good thing Ela was babysitting angel in her room that day.

Ya haven't posted this in a while. Sorry just making the most of this "break"
So any way just gonna give you the harem list.
Zofia (top girl)
Caveria
Valkyrie
Twitch
IQ
Ela
Ash
Then later on
Dokebi
Hibina
Finka
Ying
Gridlock (my personal favorite)
Kali
Nokk(I like the mysteriousness)
Alibi
Clash (ima let you guys vote on this one)
Mira
Nomads(no sad)
Frost (my main on defense)
I think that's all well ima head out peace.

Zofia (top girl)Caveria Valkyrie TwitchIQ ElaAshThen later on Dokebi Hibina FinkaYing Gridlock (my personal favorite)KaliNokk(I like the mysteriousness)AlibiClash (ima let you guys vote on this one)MiraNomads(no sad)Frost (my main on defense)I thi...