Chapter 7 "twitch"

Bandit pov
I walked out of my little room in the plane after putting on clothes and walked around. I walked into the lower level of the plane and see twitch working on her drone. "God fucking dammit why won't you jump!" She yelled one frustration. Usually I would leave her be but this time. "Hey twitch?" I said "wait bandit is kinda busy!" She yelled at me I back away. "New Ioperator meet him bye!" I said running away from the situation. "God why are most of the women here scary" I said to my self.
Twitch pov
I felt the urge to chase and murder bandit but not now. "New operator?" I asked my self and walked away from my drone before I threw it out the plane. I walked up the stairs of the plane. Tiring from room to room I finally found the room he was in. I open the door to see.........
Valk and Cav cuddling him. Valk I could probably see doing this but Cav. The world is either ending or I'm going insane. Probably both. I was going to step out when I heard a groan. I see the mans hand reach and pry valk and cav off him to the best of his ability and slipped out of there death grip. He stood up and stretched hearing satisfying pops he sighed and fell forward. Before he hit the ground I grabbed him. He opened his eyes and and looked confused,then looked at me. "Um thank you but can you let me go" he asked I set him down gently. He grabbed a cane and stood up with balance this time. He looked at me. "Thank you again........" he said "twitch or em" I said. He smiled and we walked out the room. "Nice to meet you,I'm Yn I'm kinda new here so I'm getting used to all this." He said waving his cane around everything. "So what's your story" I asked. "Hmm my wife works here so when she went I followed.....but not without being called stupid." He said I smiled
"Ha must be a good woman" I said "you have no idea" he said he's nice I like that.
"What about you" he asked "in my country I was inspired in math,science,history,technology you name it and it got me into army cadets at sixteen and from there I learned engineering,and from there I grew up and here we are." I said proud of myself. "Hmmm France" he asked I nodded. "Yep what gave it away the accent" I asked "yes that and the GIGN on your armor" he said
"Yes that would make it easy" I said patting the small man in front of me on the shoulder. We laugh. "Can I ask you one thing?" I said "you just did" he smirked. If he was anyone else I would snake the shit out of them but this is Yn.
"If your married why were you in bed with those two." I asked seriously.
He sighed. "I fell asleep and woke up like that honestly" he said sitting down. I raise a brow. "I'm serious...but if are started questioning I'd probably end up in a bigger hole so I just go with the flow."he said. "Who else do you know here?" I asked another question. "Hmm besides everyone on the plane let's see,Craig,my brother,and another lady who's name I can't remember,six,and that's it Oh wait Ela ok now that's it-wait again thatcher and a few others I think" he said scratching his head. "Alright it was good meeting you Yn but I gotta work on something" I said and walked down stairs to the drone. "What's this" he said musta followed me. "My drone trying to make it jump you see" I said not taking my eyes off this machine. "Hmm I can help just take off a few screws change out some parts and ........DONE!" He said he took my phone and it jumped. I looked at him like he was god. "How?"  "I'm a prodigy of sorts" he said smirking but it was cut off by some turbulence making him stumble due to his condition into me. I caught him and held him close. And the plane stopped completely. "Well we're here operation arc angel is a go" I said rubbing his head.