Chapter 22

Quinn woke up in the morning in a bed that was not her own, she sat up, he blond hair tangled all around her head, and looked around for signs about where she was, "Daddy?... Papa?" Her green eyes got bigger realizing she could not see or hear them in the room. She untangled herself from the fluffy white sheets on the hotel bed and crawled over to the edge of the king sized mattress. Looking over the edge slowly, before turning around and lowering her short body over the edge and onto the floor.

The blond haired girl waddled over to the door of the room she was in, reaching up and turning the knob in order to let herself out of he unfamiliar room, "Daddy, where are you?" She called out slowly walking into the lounge area of the hotel room she was taken to in her sleep, "Papa?"

Her small bare feet tightened up when touching the cold hard wood floor of the suite, her tiny toes curled under her feet trying to find some warmth, "Is anyone here?" Her head snapped to the side when she heard a door close just around the corner from where she was from, "Papa?"

Harry appeared around the corner, pushing a cart of breakfast food tht her had ordered from room service, "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep okay?"

Quinn shrugged her shoulders, wrapping her small arms around her body to help warm herself up, "Where's Daddy?"

The green eyed man ran his fingers through his hair, not quite sure what to say to his daughter, not sure how to explain what had happened the night before, "It's going to be a Quinn and Papa day today. We can do whatever you want to do!"

Her eyes lit up in excitement, she couldn't wait to spend the entire day with her father, not having got to do that since she met him, "Really? Can we go ice skating?" Now being the beginning of March ice skating rinks had been closing throughout England, because of winter coming to an end, very few stay up all year round, one being across the street from the hotel they were current staying at.

"Sure Princess, why don't we eat some food, then we can bundle up all warm and go skate for the day?" Harry questioned.

The four year old nodded eagerly, jumping towards her father who caught her in his strong arms, moving her over to his hip so she wouldn't slip, then took her over to the table that was in the dinning area of the suite. He set her on one of the chairs, kissing her blond hair before taking the lid off of the smaller plate of food and placing it in front of her.

"I'll be right back, Honey, just eat up," he told her then went back to the bedroom Quinn had just been in. They shared the king sized bed the last night, it being no problem regardless of his daughter spreading out like a starfish, just like Niall does, but Quinn is at least fur times smaller than his boyfriend.

He walked over to his side of the bed from the night before and pulled out his phone from it's place in the drawer off the nightstand, he pressed the home button, the lock screen popping up showing him he had 30 missed calls from Niall and over 50 texts from him. Harry opened up the long lists of texts he received, demanding to know where he was, and where he took the little girl. But mostly him begging the green eyed man to come home.

Deciding not fully deal with the situation right now, wanting to focus on spending the entire day with his little girl, he typed out a short text to his love to make him stop worrying.

To Niall

We are both fine. I am just going to spend the day with Quinn and we will be back tonight. I promise. Love you with all my heart, Harry xx

He knew it wasn't much, but hopefully it would be enough to ease Niall's mind and let him enjoy a day of relaxing without having to watch Quinn all day. Let him think about if he truly wanted to have another baby, and if he still wanted on when Harry and Quinn got back, Harry wouldn't say no.