Touma Meets Kurumu and a level 5

It was morning already and the heat was kicking in. Last night, the AC broke and it was hot. Some of the monster students transformed during the hot night. But this wasn't new to Touma, who has felt like he experienced a hotter day before.

Let's talk about yesterday's events and why Touma acted the way he did. A small case of magic was cast on him that was meant to bypass the Imagine Breaker without it negating instantly, but luckily for him, he broke the main source inside him so he didn't become some useless anime protagonist that lets monster girls do the fighting. (I'm talking about you Tskune. Shame on you for letting others fight for you)

Anyway, let's get back on track. Today was another day for class and he was on his way there right now. 'Whatever that spell that made me do a 180 turn, it looks like it effects humans more than monsters. Good thing for Imagine Breaker too, I would've become one of those trashy anime protagonists that can't fight back.'

While he was in thought, Moka came up and hugged his left side while giving a casual but loving good morning. 

He replied with his own, "Good Morning Moka"

The three guys that were following them turned to the screen and started complaining. Guy 1 says, "Awe man, what the hell was that about?!" Followed by guy 2, "It's that damn Kamijou guy" Guy 1 says, "He doesn't look like much, but apparently he was tough enough to beat the crap outta that jerk Saoizu" 

A bat came outta nowhere in front of the screen and says, "Hey, the expository dialogue is my thing! WHEE!"

(HEY!!! No breaking the 4th wall! *sigh* Now I need to find me some damn duck tape. Hope you're happy bat because I'm suing you the next time it happens!)

Touma heard this and sighed himself, his bad luck started to kick in as Moka grabbed his left hand and ran towards class, with him on tow. The three guys started to cry while saying, "Why couldn't that be me???" 

Little did they know, a blue haired, purple eyed, ribbon wearing girl was watching from behind a tree. But what non of them knew, a blond haired middle schooler with the right development on the chest, and stars in her eyes, with a remote in her hands, also watching from afar. 

This girls thought were, 'My prince~ I finally found you, time to see if your memory ability to remember me has come back. I'll see you soon, my prince~"

*timeskip*

Somehow, Touma got separated from Moka and he found himself in the park, his luck couldn't be this worse, right? Let's not forget, Imagine Breaker negates all things scientific and magical when it's in contact  with his right arm. That includes God's blessings and Good Luck. 

That's when he heard the cry for help, he turned to the easily familiar blue haired girl in class yesterday. He went to check on her, "Hey, are you alright?" He asked as he lent his right hand out to her. 

"It just hit me, I feel so dizzy" she looks up and takes the hand of the unluckiest guy known as Touma Kamijou. She leaned on him as he was her support as her breasts were up against his abs that he got from all his unlucky moments and world saving moment from Fiamma of the Right.

She asks innocently, "What's wrong?" 'Everything with this picture is wrong!!!' Alarm bells rang as instincts told him she was dangerous  so he had to keep on guard but not let her know that. 

His response,"N-nothing  is wrong. Come on, let's get you to the nurses office" And with that, they walked off.

*With Moka*

Moka was on the roof, wondering where Touma went. After she fed on him, they somehow got separated. She was starting to think she did something wrong and needed to apologize for it. The easiest way to find out what one did wrong is by looking back to  her actions of yesterday and today.