Touma and a Vampire Vs Saoizu

As class ended, Touma can be seen being dragged by Moka, who was certainly happy with this.

'This is impossible, there's no way a cute girl is dragging me around like this. This has to be an illusion that I need to destroy. Why am I thinking back to Misaka dragging me around ever since we had that stupid bet? Such misfortune.'

*With Misaka*

She sneezed. "What is that idiot doing, thinking about me like that! I should have him fight me at his full strength. Or maybe drag him around since the penalty game hasn't been finished. Stupid idiot! I just know he'll pay somehow!"

She says as the railgun's electricity was sparking a little out of control. All while a couple of students were backing up from her.

*With Touma*

He shuddered for some reason. It feels like he'll suffer even more when he gets out of this school. But let's focus on the now.

He was being dragged by Moka who was ignoring everyone who was whispering about the two. There was a lot to say but luckily, they stopped at a vending machine just outside.

As two drinks fell into the dispenser, Touma and Moka went to grab their respective drinks, which was tomato juice for Moka and a soft drink for Touma.

When they touched hands, he instantly pulled away as he said "I'm sorry!" He was prepared to defend himself but instead of getting a normal, girl's reaction, he got a blushing reaction.

Do you really wanna see his thoughts?

'Why is this girl blushing?! It's not a typical reaction one would have! By now misfortune would hit me! Is there a possible injury from this?! Am I going to die?! I'm too young to die!!!'

Ok, that was over dramatic but he is right about one thing, normally something would hurt him at the start of a day but...

"It's ok" Moka says as she pushed Touma into a pillar,

There it is, our first of many injuries to come. Not including our bike injury.

*timeskip*

We now see our lovely Moka and favorite misfortunate boy sitting peacefully on a bench. Drinking their drinks away.

Our pink haired friend looks at Touma as she says, "This is fun"

Touma gave a quick response, "In a way, it is pretty fun."

He went to drink his drink as he was in thought, 'I can't believe this girl is actually a vampire. I should keep Hemigami away from her at all cost.'

That got her blushing happily. Too bad it only lasted for a short time as some weird creep came out from hiding as he said, "Hey there sexy, you said your name was Moka Akashiya, right?"

Touma instantly spat whatever liquid in his mouth out and before he knew it, he was being held up against the wall by Saoizu.

Moka yells out, "No, let him go!"

But she was ignored as this guy says to her, "So tell me, what's a smoking hot chick like you doing making friends with a nobody like this guy? I mean, come on."