chapter 01

Tae POV

Hi, i'm tae jamorhum. I'm 3rd year engineer. I'm head hazer. I'm rich,handsome, agressive, stubborn. I have young brother. His name is bas jamorhum. He is sweet and very cute. His boyfriend is godt kongthanin. They love each other so much. Godt and me are best friend.

I also friend with lam, park, max, tul and copter. ParkLam and MaxTul are boyfriend. Copter also in reletionship with someone but I don't know that guy

Tee POV

Hi, I'm tee vongviphan. I'm 1st year medical student. My family rich. I'm handsome and cute (i think😊😊😊). My parent was dead when I was 13 years old. I only my brother kimmon and my step mother. My older brother love me a lot. He will do anything for me.

But one day he has to left me because of his campuse work. He live in his own apartment. The day my brother kimmon left us, from that day my life became hell. Because my step mother start hit me. She everyday hit me like there no tomorrow. And she told me to sleep with her coustemers. I told her that I never do that. Then she get anger and put iron on my hand.

After that I had to cover that

After that I had to cover that. That day I felt I am being broken. After that day she never ask me to sleep with her coustermer.