Chapter 08

If there are any mistakes please forgive me........

Third POV

Tae house

Tae wake up and join for breakfast. He just stay silent all the time. Bas also not talking just eat his breakfast. Their mother notice that her sons not fine today. But she didn't ask any thing. She just wait till her son start talk. After sometime tae and bas's friends arrived.

"Sawadee krab aunty" godt, lam, park,  max and tul unsion

"Sawadee!! How are you sons? Where is copter?" Bella ask.

"No aunty, he didn't came with us" godt said. Bella let them come in and ask them to wait. Bella shout her sons names. Tae and bas arrived living room.

"Mom, where is dad?" Tae ask. Bella knew that her son want talk with them. So she left living room. After sometime bella came with her husband. Now everyone in living room. Living room fill with silence.

"Mom Dad, I have lover." Tae said and look at his parents.

"So?" Daniel ask irritatedly. Tae look at his parents and start telling about tee and his step mother. Bella and daniel just listen their sons. Bella's fill with tears.

"Mom dad, If we want to help tee, P'tae have to marry him" Bas said.

"Please mom, please dad let me marry him. I beg you" Tae put his hand together and slightly cry. Bella come and hug tae.

"Okay son, we are always with you. Don't worry son but me and your mom have to meet that boy okay??" Daniel ask his son.

"Okay dad" tae said while hugging his parent.

"Er..... tae, we have to go hospital" godt said

"Why???" Bas ask.

"Tee is in hospital" godt said.

"What do you mean?" Tae geta up and ask.

"Tee's step mother hit him yesterday and tee now unconscious. So kimmon and copter went hospital with tee" godt said. Daniel pat his son shoulder.

"Tae let's go" daniel said. Tae look at his dad. Daniel nodded. Then they all left for a hospital.