Chapter 06

If there are any mistakes please forgive me....

Tae POV

After listening kimmon I cant pay my attention to my class. I felt scard.

'I have to talk with my parent. I cant let tee stay with that witch' I thought.

Finally my, lam, park, maxand tul's class over. We arrive our food court.
Bas also done with his class. Godt and Copter still wait for us. Kimmon already left.

"Hey guys, let's go to bar. I have something to discuss. So copter, come with kimmon" I said. Copter nodded.

"Let's go then" Bas told. After sometim we arrived bar. Kimmon also arrived.

"So tae what do you want to discuss with us" Park ask. Everyon turn to me after that.

"Kimmon, I decide to talk my parent about tee. Is it okay with you?" I ask kimmon.

"But P......" I cut kimmon's word.

"Don't worry I never hurt him. I'll protect him and I love him" I said. Everyone frozen because what I said.

"Tae, do you really like tee?" Copter  ask. I shake my head. Everyone confused.

"I dont like tee. But I love him" I said while looking kimmon. Kimmon hold my hand.

"P'tae, thank you. If you really love my brother please help him. I beg you" kimmon said.

"No nong dont beg, I will help your brother. Okay? Remember nong your brother is from now mine. So I should help him" I said. And smlie at him.

Then everyone turn their attention to our lovely dovely couple godt and bas.  Because their didn't hear what we discuss. They just staring each one. Lam pat godt's back but still they are in their own world. We shake our heads. Then everyone start to talk. But I didn't feel happy. I felt uneasy. Because I'm worry about Tee.

'Is he okay? Did that witch hit him today? Tee baby, dont worry I will come to you. Just wait for me baby' I said to myself.

RING RING
Kimmon's phone ring. Me and Copter turn to kimmon. He look worried. Just then I saw the name that phone display.

P'Jenny calling>>>>>>>>>

Kimmon answer the call

"Sawadee krab P'jenny" kimmon said.

".............." after listening her kimmon's mood changed.

"WHAT THE FUCK" kimmon shout at phone every turn their head to kimmon. Kimmon look like really angry.

"..........."

"Okay P, I will come there. Please P dont leave him alone. Bye" kimmon said.

"......." kimmon cut the call and turn his head to me.

"P'Tae, my step mother force my brother to get married with her one of old man" kimmon explaine. I bit my lip. If I get panic kimmon also get panic. So I had to act calm.

"Kimmon, calm down baby" copter said and hug kimmon. Kimmon look at copter.

"How can I calm when my brother in problem. You know P that you and tee is my life and everything" kimmon mumbled. I put my hand one his shoulder. He look at me.

"Kimmon, you have to go there. Tee need you. Go and get him here. Understand? I will talk my parent in the morning" I said.

"Okay P. So I take my leave" kimmon said and stand

"Wait kim, I will come with you" copter said while holding kimmon's hand.

"Okay P. Let's go then" kimmon said. They left the bar. And turn my attention to my friend.

"We all come you to me your parent" max said.

"Okay come on let's go now" I said and we all left the bar.