1980s horror film

directly opposite was dylan, lydia, genessa and drew, next to you was braeden, kaitlyn, cole and payton.
you all sat in dylan's living room, watching a nightmare on elm street. it was braeden's idea, everyone agreed as the boys weren't touring and neither were the regrettes, kaitlyn wasn't busy but  braeden just asked you.

couple hours earlier

you stood in your kitchen, decorating some halloween themed cookies, listening to some music, your foot tapped on the marble floor and you quietly sang the lyrics to each tune. it was halloween tomorrow so you wanted to prepare yourself for the hoards of children who will knock on your door.
suddenly, your phone started ringing, it read braeden's name, you smiled to yourself and answered the call.

"hey y/n! want to come to dylan's to watch a 1980s film?"
he sounded excited, more than usual.
"sure, but i'm really not into guys" you joked, hearing braeden's laugh at the reference, you let out a soft chuckle in response.
braeden smiled and replied with "ok, i'll meet you at dylan's"
after saying your goodbyes, you ended the call and continued with your cookies.

once finishing, you washed your hands and slotted the scary but sweet snacks into the fridge. you headed to your bedroom and started searching through your closet. you ended up choosing a the smiths t-shirt, mom jeans and the vans braeden bought you for your birthday. you put on light makeup and brushed your hair. walking towards the door, you check whether you have everything.
once turning off the lights, you grab your jacket and throw it over your shoulders, protecting you against the cold.
stepping outside, you lock the door and send a quick text to braeden that you're on your way.

"see you in 5 (:"
he replied almost instantly, the message bought a smile to your face, you hopped in your car and made your way to dylan's.

once in front of dylan's house, you noticed there were a couple other cars, one which definitely belonged to braeden and possibly genessa's car.
you parked next to braeden's and made your way to the door. knocking twice, braeden shot to the door and opened it as well his arms for a hug.
leaning into the hug and taking in his scent, you exchanged your 'hellos' and you ruffled his hair, making him giggle like a little girl.
once letting go, you made your way into the living room to see it full: dylan, lydia, cole, payton ,drew, genessa, braeden (who just made his way in) and kaitlyn.
lydia shot up and ran to you, embracing you, she had been on tour and the two of you facetimed every other night, when you weren't calling braeden. you could tell she missed you and you swiftly returned the hug, swaying side to side and letting out a few giggles. next was dylan and cole, both wrapped their stronger arms around you and you smiled into the group hug. genessa and drew then came in for a hug, you didn't know them as well as lydia but you still enjoyed the hug and missed them, vice versa. payton was last, placing her arms around you, you both smiled and then let go. you didn't know kaitlyn too well, you only know of her, leading you to engage in a couple smiles now and then. 
once the 'hugging fest' (as braeden called it) was over, you slid next to lydia on the couch.

"how are you and braeden?" she whispered,
"what do you mean?" you said at the same volume,
"you know" she muttered, winking at you, making you tap her on the arm, playfully.
"there is no 'me and braeden'" you mumbled, making air quotes.
lydia almost chuckled, "there's definitely something. going on between you."
"i think he's into kaitlyn" you examined as she made her way into the kitchen to join braeden.
"hm, i don't think so. i could tell the way he was looking at you, with pure love"
you laughed, causing everyone to look at you.
"sorry" you smiled,
mutters of 'its fine's and "don't worry" filled the room and you just stared guilt-ridden at lydia who was giggling.