#1

"Another great mission, Red." Player chimed, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."
Player, woke up the next morning because Carmen was calling.

"Goodmorning, red." Player said rubbing his tired eyes.

"Player, they're after you, they've found you." Carmen voice was shaky.

"Oh, god.. okay.." Player said, he never thought V.I.L.E could find him, guess he was wrong.

He stepped out of the house and put his hood on, he hasn't left the house in weeks. Carmen was going to meet up with him, while he was waiting he realized somebody was there.
"Red, you almost here." He said shakily.

"Almost, Player hold on." Carmen said.

"I see someone from V.I.L.E, R-Red." Player said the fear in his voice echoed.
"We're here." Carmen said, the V.I.L.E operative had kicked player for some reason. But, then Carmen realized it was Tigress, so it made sense.

"Ow, this is why I don't go outside, Red."
Player's face was now bruised.

Carmen, of course, got rid of Tigress cause she's a bitch.

And by "got rid", I don't mean murdered, I mean knocked her out and threw her in a dumpster.
"Great, now I can go back..." Player said, then Carmen said "Hey, want to go out for dinner with us?" She glanced to Zack and Ivy.
"Hey, Player." Said Ivy, awkwardly.

"Sure, I will."  Player said.

Player walked into Carmen's car.
"Hey, this is the first time I'm seeing you guys in person." Player laughed.

"Yeah, this is weird." Zack said.
"Werid not having you in my ear 24/7, Player." Carmen chimed in.

"Haha, sorry I get bored in my little cave." Player said.

They had dinner at some fancy restaurant, Carmen didn't care about the price because V.I.L.E was paying.

Carmen noticed something happen in the 
table infront of us.

"Uh, Nadia, I didn't think it would be this much money." A man said shakily.

"Dad..." A teenage girl said, sadly.

The waiter came over to the table.
"Look if you can't pay, you'll have to answer to the cops."
The man looked scared.
"No, I can't go to jail." He said. "There's nobody who's gonna take my daughter, her mother's dead, and everyone else..."

"QUIET!" The waiter shouted, "Look I don't need to hear your life story, I'm calling the cops."

"Wait, I'll pay." Carmen stood up and said, and paid the meal.

"Oh my gosh, thank you, very very much." The man said. "I'm Adam, and this is my daughter Nadia."

"Hello, um." Nadia said. "Thanks."
Nadia was shy.

Player looked over and saw Nadia,
"H-Hi, I'm..." Player said, "Player."

Carmen, Zack, and Ivy looked at Player.

"Hi, Player." Nadia said.

Just then, the door sprung open, and someone yelled.