#2

Just then the door sprung open and someone yelled.

"There's a thief! They stole artifacts from the museum, call the police, I forgot my phone and they knocked out the guards!"
The man yelled.

Carmen, Player, Zack and Ivy sprinted out the door, leaving the money of course.
Player got his laptop from the car, "Always prepared, Red."
Player hacked into the museum,
"What the? They didn't shut off the security cameras." Player looked confused.

"They didn't need to, there wearing a camoflauge uniform, Dr.Bellum has been working on them when I was there." Carmen stated.

Player shut the cameras off so that Carmen could go in and stop the thief.

"Ah, an invisible, silent killer." Carmen said as she used one of her gadgets to detect heat from the V.I.L.E operative.
"I know you're here, Mime Bomb."

"Careful, Red." Player chimed in on Carmen's ear piece.
Carmen took out Mime Bomb and returned the stolen item back where it should be.

"Great job, Red." Player said, he then noticed that the museum was just a trick to distract Carmen.

"Carmen!" Ivy screamed as she saw V.I.L.E,

It was the janitors, they had taken Player and they grabbed a chloroform soaked cloth and forcefully put it on Player he then passed out.

"Let him go!" Carmen screamed, but they kept going, Carmen chased after them.

Player woke up in a strange room, it was the faculty room at V.I.L.E.
"So the person helping Carmen Sandiego, and ruining all of our capers, is a 10 year old?" Coach Brunt laughed.

"Excuse me, I'm sixteen." Player snarled.

"Oh, sorry then." Coach Brunt said.
"Oh, we have someone for you." She snicked.

"Let me go you-" Someone familiar yelled, it was Nadia. "Player?" She said.
"Let her go, what did she do?" Player yelled.

"Oh, she just happens to be an escapee from V.I.L.E." Coach Brunt said.

"Tell him your story, Black Panther." Coach Brunt said.

"Well, when I was 14 that was when Carmen Sandiego escaped, Black Sheep was like a big sister to me. Since we were both found as children, except I was found when I was seven allowing me to remember my dad. So, after hearing of Black Sheep's escape, I escaped as well. To find her, she must've not recognized me at the restaurant and I barely recognized her." Nadia revealed her backstory.

Carmen was watching from above, she was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Except, then they were about to strangle Player. "Don't, please!" Carmen screamed.

"Oh, hello Black Sheep." Said Brunt, as she let Player go.

Player gasped for air. Nadia looked at him, Player looked back.