The Plan [Part Three]

"Are you sure this is a good idea, 'Playah? You've never been on a mission alone before, let alone a in person mission." Ivy grabbed Player's arm as he packed his bags, "I don't want you to get hurt, you're still a kid."

"So is she!" Player spat out, "I'm the only one who can do this, even if I die trying."

Ivy let go with a deep sigh, "I'm not going to stop you, I know how much Nadia means to you, but let's come up with a plan first."

Time Skip

Nadia opened her heavy eyelids, she felt a pounding ache in her head.
"Ow.." She muttered, then looked around at the room she was in but she couldn't see anything. It was pitch black other then the dimly lit area she was in. "Hey! If anyone's in here show yourself!"

"Well, it's good you didn't mess her up too much Adam. I mean she was out for a whole day.." Coach Brunt stepped forward, making Nadia feel a deep feeling of dread. "Hello, Black Panther. It's a pleasure to see you."

"I'm sorry Nadia.. I really am!" Adam stepped forward as well, "She made me! Do you think I wanted to do this?!"

"Shut up Adam!" Coach Brunt scolded.

"Right.."

Coach Brunt then turned to Nadia,
"Are you ready to come home like a good girl or-"

"She's not going anywhere!" Coach Brunt was interrupted, "Great job using a VPN to hide your location by the way, totally didn't take only one minute to find out where you were located."

"Get the hell out of here, Player!" Nadia shouted, "You're no match for them!"

"She's right, kid." Coach Brunt walked towards Player, cracking her knuckles. "You're no match for me."

"We'll see about that.."

A/N
sorry it's short, also sorry for the long wait- this story is very cringy and i had no motivation to finish it until i saw how many of you guys actually enjoy it. thank you so much for your support it means so much to me. <3