Eating For Two !!

I'm back with yet another short book 💃.
Hope you will support me once again..

I'm crazy as a person but not as a writer so tolerate me😝..

I will update it when I'm free..

Happy Reading 🤞

*** ;) ***

Avneil marriage was arranged yet within few months of marriage they fell in love..

(Their marriage took place 8 months ago only and as neil is punjabi avni wears chura)..

(For those who don't know how it looks)

×××~×××

Avneil are sleeping peacefully hugging each other in a way that even air cannot pass between them..

Just then avni's sleep got disturbed by the sunrays that was peeping in 'their' room to wake them up ..

When she was about to get up she saw her hubby's smile fading and realised he's already missing her warmth so she gave a quick peck on his lips and was just leaving the bed when her hubby pulled her into a firece yet smooth kiss..

The kiss ended when he felt she was out of breath and when he opened his eyes to see her he saw her blushing like anything and he wonder's how can she still blush on a kiss even though they have gone way too ahead of a kiss..

Kya hua wifey itna blush kyu kar rhi ho he asked her teasingly..

To which she blushed more and hid her face in his neck..

I wanna go to the washroom.. Please jane do na she said pouting and pulling herself..

He let her goo but as soon as she was about to leave the bed he caught her wrist and said 'can we have a shower together.. Paani bhi bach jaega aur time bhi 😉..'

Hmm was her reply which indeed shocked him..

Kya bola phir se bolo..

Hmm..

Avii tumhe bhukhar toh nhi hai he said checking her temperature but she didn't react

Bukhar toh nhi hai iska matlab Omg avii say in words....

Get lost I'm going alone😏..

Nhi nhi I'm coming..

And they went ingo the washroom

×××××××-×××××××

After a hot steamy shower they came out and avni started combing her hair whereas neil was drying his hair when suddenly his eyes fell on his wife who was looking bomb drop in the chudidar and her chura and her minimal makeup with his favourite ornament on her face i.e the bindi
(laal bindi mai tu kinni soni lagdi🎶)