The Initial Days !!

Sorry for late update.. I'm busy and i will compelsate it with long update..
Spare me😝..

Happy reading 💕

---

Few days later,

Ps:- the family hasn't returned as the function got extended so none know about her pregnancy

Avneil were sleeping peacefully with a satisfactory smile on their face..
Anyone could tell from their faces that they are extremely delighted..

Just then there was sensation in avni's body which made her get up in a jolt..
She soon untangled herself from her hubby's hold and ran to the washroom..

🤮Ulaah ulahh. She was vomiting since 5 minutes yet she wasn't satisfied.. Soon neil also joined her in washroom as he didn't feel her presence near him..

Kya hua aavi..
Kuch nhi neil its just morning sickness..

Hmm come you look tired..
Yaa but she wasn't in a condition to walk so he carried her in his arms to the room and gave her soap..
She smelt the soap and felt relaxed.

(As soon as he read about this he bought her a soap of her taste so that she could smell it and feel better after nausea.)

Neil I'm fine.. You go and get ready i will make the breakfast..

Noo avni today I have taken a day off as you ain't well from few days..

Arey I'm fine you go waise bhi madhvi tai hai na yaha pe..

Nhi avi..

Neil she said being reluctant..

Aviii

Neil 😡 she said showing him thats now she was angry

Ok ok gussa kyu ho rhi ho.. But promise me you will take care of yourself..

Haa baba.
Now Come down fast me and your baby are really very hungry she said caressing her belly..

Aww give me 2 minutes.. And he literally ran as nothing was more important for him than his baby and his dear wife..

---
At dining table,

Avni was just playing with the spoon and was looking outside the window..

Neil was observing her from a while..

Imli (tamarind) khani hai he asked her..

This sentence of neil bought avni out of her thought..

Haa tumhe kaise pata.. She said excitingly

Kabse dekh rha hu padosi ke imli ke ped (tree) par nazar gada ke baithi ho.

Par wo aunty bohot khadus hai neil wo mujhee imli nhi khane dengi..

Dont worry when neil khanna is there baby..

After few minutes he bought the imli for avni..

Yelo jaana..

Thanks neil par how did that aunty give you soo many imli for mee..

With that neil went in flashback
Neil khanna the strict supercop literally begged to the aunty for the imli.. He did her few works too like picking heavy things and applying ointment on her leg 😂😂

Choro na aavii.. You enjoy the imli i bought for you...

Uhmm yaa I'm enjoying them she said eating the tamarind like a kid..