OMG, These Cravings !!

This one's for RitishaJ98 dii💖

If you like thes pregnancy filed episodes of mine do read "Anything For You Baby" of my avneil os as it's based on this pregnancy track only..

Happy reading💕

*****
Ever since Neil got the heartbeat and video of their baby all he use to do is listen to the heartbeat whenever he was angry.. It was also there in his car's music player this pissed off avni at times but she knew he's gonna be a great dad ahead for their baby..

Avneil were sleeping peacefully just when Neil's sleep got disturbed due to the sun rays and he thought that maybe today too he has to make her feel better during her morning sickness but to his surprise his avii was sleeping peacefully snuggling into a sweater made by bebe for their coming kid..

Kamal hai yaar aaj isse morning sickness nhi hui.. Khair aacha hi hai bechari bohot exhausted ho jati thi uske baad.. Just when he was wondering all this he felt avni snuggling into him indicating him to cuddle and sleep with her.. So he did as she said (🤭)
With her pregnancy neil too became lazy but this laziness seems to be nothing infront of the work he did for her during her mood swings, her sickness which leads to sleepless days and nights..

Few hour later,

Bande ki aakh lagi and he went in deep sleep..

Neil.. Neil utho na.. Neil.. (no use 😂)

Neil aaaahh.. She literally yelled making him get up in a jerk..

Kya hua.. Is it time.. Kya hua avii.. Lets go to hospital.. Did she.. Aahmm.. Aahmm.. He had no words

Avni was just sitting silently and soon she started bursted into laughter..

Toh..tooh..ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi.. I know its not the time..
I was just checking you he said not matching his eyes with her..

Aww mela pehla baby.. Shoo cutee... She said pulling his cheeks to which he pouted but interally he was happy seeing her happy..

Aacha yeh sab choro aur batao kyu uthaya mujhe.. He asked..

Wo na.. Wo na mujhe..... Choro tum thak jaoge and moreover I trouble you alot.. Let's sleep..

Nhi thakunga baba.. Bolo kya chahiye meri princess ko..

Uhmm (licking her lips she said)
Chocolate pancake with vanilla Nd chocolate icecream, boondi ke ladoo, aur haa Belgium hot chocolate, pizza aur aurr.. Sje said wondering if anything else is left or not..
Aur kuch chahiye mere baby ko she said caressing her little grown up baby bump..

And all this while Neil's face was opened like this😱..

Avii mai itni saari cheez subha ke 6 baje kaha se lau.... You know naa it's impossible to get you pizza at this point of time whereas boondi ke lado...

Dekhaa.. Dekha kaha tha maine baby papa doesn't love us.. He would make excuses so that he wouldn't have to get up.. He has become lazy day by day..
Pregnant mai hu aur alas inhe aa rha hai.. Maine toh sirf ginti ki cheeze mangi aur yeh wo bhi nhi la pa rhe.. I think aaah...

Kya hua avii neil said caressing her back..

Your baby kicked mee..

Really..

Yaa idiot.. She said being annoyed

Wow😍..
See she's already on my side.. Tum usse mere against kar rhi thi na toh see.. Hahaha😂😂. He started laughing..