Chapter 14-Sorry

I walked out Bella's room and into Jasper's room because that's where jasper had put my suitcases.

I decided to wear my black long sleeve v-neck,red skinny jeans, and black knee high boots then went to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"well someone looks gorgeous"

I smiled, turned around and leaned against the sink "you think so?" jasper frowned and grabbed my waist.

"You going to see that boy?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck "are you okay?" he nodded but was still frowning.

"I don't want you to go see him"

I stared confused, he's not trying to control me is he?

"Jasper... whats really wrong?"

Jasper sighed and put his forehead on my shoulder "Edward told me something and.... I-I'm afraid" he whispered, my heart stopped and I hugged jasper tight

"Jasper there's nothing to be afraid of.... I'm coming back later,I promise"

Jasper pulled back and held my face in his hands. I could see venom filling his eyes " I'll take you on the best date, I swear"

I grabbed one of his hands on my face "what did Edward tell you?"

"He told me..... He said Jacob has feelings for you and... Edward found out he had them since the day he saved you from mike"

Jasper stroked my cheek "he told me about the wolves imprinting but he doesn't know if Jacob imprinted on you"

I shook my head "jazzy, I'll be back later... I love you so much, no one can change my mind about who I want... no who I need to be with"

Jasper kissed me so hard I fell into the sink. I giggled and pulled him closer to me, jasper really thought I would leave him for someone else. I couldn't, that thought made me want to die in a hole.

Knock knock

We pulled apart and jasper smiled but it kinda looked strained "I'll see you tonight" jasper nodded and helped me out the sink "I love you Ellie"

I smiled "I love you too"

************************

Bella was driving down la push and I smiled I don't remember ever coming here and it looked so different from by the Cullen's house.

"Jacobs house is coming up"

I nodded kind of not caring, because I left jasper so heartbroken at home and all I want to do now is just get back there and hold jasper.

"BELLS!! ELLIE!!!" we got out the car and Jacob ran over "hey jake" Bella said smiling but I just looked down.

"Only jasper calls me Ellie"

Jacob shrugged and hugged me "I'll make up a new one then" he hugged me longer than necessary and I was very uncomfortable.

"Come on, Embry and Quil are waiting for us at Emily's house" we started walking and I was so confused.

"Who's emily?"

Jacob smiled at me "shes Sam's imprint" I froze imprint.

"what's an imprint?"

Jacob smiled at me and my heart started beating faster.... I didn't have feelings for him, my heart started beating because I didn't want to be his imprint.

"I'll tell you later... there was something else I wanted to ask you"

Jacob grabbed my hand " Bella we'll be at the beach"

Bella nodded and walked in Emily's house while Jacob pulled me through the trees to a beach. it was beautiful but I like the water in Texas with the waterfall and everything.

We sat down on a log and talked at the same time "ha.. you go first"

I nodded and looked at the water "we need the packs help... There's vampires coming and there's to many for the Cullen's to handle"

Jacob grabbed my hand "I'll talk to the pack, but I know they will help"

"There different from the Cullen's and Jasper's going to teach them, I'll have Carlisle call Sam and tell him and plan everything"

Jacob nodded and squeezed my hand "my turn.... I know your still regaining your memories but I wanted to say something before you get it all back"

Now I was super confused what the hell was he talking about "Danielle I just met you but I already know I love yo-"

I raise my hand cutting him off "stop... I'm seeing someone" I tried to get my hand back but he tightened his grip "Jacob let me go"

He stood up shaking his head "how will you know you don't love me too, if you don't give us a try?"

I shook my head yanking my hand, trying to get it out his grip "jake let go!" I screamed really annoyed now. Jacob pulled me closer "stop struggling and answer my question!"

I shook my head "no! I don't love you!" Jacob growled and threw me to the ground. I screamed as my shoulder hit a log. I looked up just as Jacob burst into a large dog... no wolf... I screamed louder as Jacob came down and clawed my ribs, ripping my shirt.

As soon as Jacob saw the blood he immediately change back "oh god! I'm so sorry!!" I had four deep cuts across my right rib cage.

He picked me up and ran me back to Emily's house "Bella we need to go!!!"

then ran to his house put me in the bed of Bella's truck with Embry and Quil while Bella got in shotgun and Jacob drove at too speed back to the Cullen's house.

"It hurts!!!"

Embry grabbed something from Bella and pushed it on my cuts. I screamed again I shouldn't have came, I should have stayed with jasper like he wanted "Get me home!" I cried, I needed him

I saw us pull up to the Cullen's house and I jumped out.

"Danielle wait!" I heard Jacob yell, but I ignored him.

I burst through the door and ran into the living room to see jasper playing Xbox with Emmett.

Everyone jumped up as they seen me but I jumped on jasper and hugged him tight, he instantly wrapped him arm around me.

"YOUR BLEEDING!!"

Jasper picked me up as Jacob came into the room "put her down bloodsucker!"

Jasper growled as I clung to him. I bet it hurt jasper because my emotions were crazy "what happened?!"

Jacob stepped backwards "s-she fell at the beach"

He knew Jacob was lying because jasper was feeling his emotions "Ellie, what happened?" jasper whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath "h-he changed to c-close"

jasper growled at Jacob then sped upstairs. Back to the doctors room that Carlisle had and he laid me on the bed.

"well she's gonna need stitches.... jasper why don't you go hunt"

But Jasper's stubborn, he shook his head "no I'm fine... Ellie needs me"

I squeezed Jasper's hand "go... get three or four deers then hurry back please" jasper looked at me and sighed "okay, I'll be back soon" he kissed my forehead before speeding out the room.

"I got to clean it and I know your pain brings him pain"

I nodded "thank you"

Carlisle nodded then got to work which hurt like HELL!!!!

___________________________

I know it's short but this chapter made me realize that I want to do one where the main character is a kid and the Cullen's take her in.... it's still gonna be a jasper fan fiction though so PLEASE read when ever I put it up thank you!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN