Chapter 2

As Paul drives up to the collage. I get more and more anxious. 

" Welp kiddo go on, and remember to stop by the airport or give me a call. It gets lonely as a single dad with a grumpy teenager. " He jokes around giving me a slight shove.

" Yeah I will old man, stay safe. " I grab my bag and walk out , waving bye to him. 

Stupid

The hell you mean, stupid, oh wait shit shit SHIT. 

There you go  

Shut up

I look were he just drove off and see him cross a high way and zoom off. 

Welp ferget that plan.

I walk around looking for the building from the picture. Trying to remember what it looked like and my dorm room. 

I then feel a buzz from my pocket where my phone is. Wait hold up, a buzz? I look down at it and shit my luck my phones not dead at all, its just perfectly fine.  At  59% battery just being its own little piece of shit. 

I go to my contacts texting my new roommate to tell me what the building is and room number is. A couple minutes later they text me the building and number saying that the door is open and to just go in and my rooms on the left . That there at work right now. 

I text back saying okay. 

After that I look around and the building I was looking for was right behind me. Actually the building I was leaning on. I walk in and greet the front desk lady. She gave me a smile, actual smile. Not a bitchy smile. 

" Wow I haven't seen a girl in this building with luggage sense Carson brought his girlfriend in. " She told me chuckling at the end.

" Oh, it's probably because I have a male name."  She gave me a oh look and said good luck. 

I go up to the elevator because like hell am I taking the stairs up to the 8th floor. Getting on I click the button thankful it doesn't play that annoying elevator music. 

I walk out and go to room 452 (random number) and open, and just like they said it opened up.

I walk into the so called living room, Dark grey carpet, white and grey walls with some wood. A wooden table, a largish ( where I am from ish is basically kind of, I use it a lot)  flat screen tv. A couch with a lazy boy and black bean bag. I looked down at the carpet and gasped. Plopping down and rubbing my face and hands other it. 

I love this type of carpet. Its one of those super thiccc ( oh yeah 3 c's) and soft. I lay down for awhile just being comfortable and tired. Soon I hear the door open and I hear a low and raspy

" What the hell," 

I look behind me and see a tall black haired tallllllll male. He was wearing a tight black short-sleeve shirt. Tattoos peeping threw. Of I have those. Wait hold up 'they' is a guy! 

" Who the hell are you?"  He says going to the kitchen dropping down a bag. 

" Umm I am Alex Gordina, I live here, well now do, and umm you are?" He looks confused at first and then when my name clicked he realized that I am his new roommate. 

" Wait you Alex. The dude that texted me saying how you desperately needed a roommate that is close to campus?" I nod

" And your chill with me being a dude?" 

Not exactly but I like this carpet and I can't go back.

" Yeah kinda I mean yeah your a guy but it doesn't mean I can't handle people like you."