thgiE

Benji's POV

(Remember that little girl from the beginning that I introduced you to? Here's a more in depth picture. And I'm changing her name to Dory. Cuz I can. Thank you for your time.)

I got out of bed and got dressed quickly before I saw downstairs

I got out of bed and got dressed quickly before I saw downstairs. My brother was getting yelled at? My sister was a brat so, I didn't get in her way much. She stepped on my toe aggressively and slammed her room door. I rushed downstairs and stopped them before things got awfully physical.

Me: "What's going on here?!"

Dad: "Your brother's a fag!"

Mom: "A man-kissing cock-sucker!"

I knew it was true but, how did they find out? I had to play dumb to figure it out.

Me:" Why do you think that? He's obviously straight."

Dad:" Cammie found him in his room...having sex with three guys."

I looked at Chris, hoping it not be true, but he stared at his hands nervously. I didn't know what to do or to say.

Me: "What are you gonna do then?"

Mom: "Called the cops, we can't kick him out since he's a minor but he's not our son. I can't even look at him."

Dad: "If you don't mind, take it up to your room. He's stressing your mother."

I held Chris's shoulder as I went into my room to lock and shut it.

Me: "What the hell, Chris? Legit, you only had to wait 2 more months and I could get an apartment near college. Three guys? One just isn't enough?"

Chris: "It wasn't on purpose."

Me: "Tell me, how do you fuck three guys on accident?!"

I noticed I started yelling and Chris was sobbing. I pulled him into my lap and rubbed his back carefully.

Me:  "What happened, bubba?"

Chris: "There was one guy...Matt Blakeley, the football player. He was really cute and I had a crush on him for a while. He s-sat behind me in Math and Science. Today, he asked me for help with Math..."

He became out of breath, crying and talking at the same time.

Chris: "He asked to come over to my h-house for math and I couldn't say no...we didn't end up doing math, Benji. It wasn't m-math..."

With each word, my heart shattered. I knew where this was going but I didn't want to assume or cut him off. 

Chris: "It started off as just kissing which was consensual...I liked the way he drooled every now and then. Then he pushed me onto the bed and started taking off my clothes when I told him to stop. He held me down, Benji. T-Then, his friends came through the window. Trevor and Tyler, the twins. They took pictures of me and posted them everywhere. They all pulled down their pants and forced their dicks in my mouth and called me a faggot and t-tall ass. Cammie came in, laughed, then went to snitch to mom and dad. They left before Mom and Dad could catch them. I didn't get a chance to...explain." (Sorry, this broke my heart. It was way more detailed so, you're welcome.)

I felt my blood boil.

They took advantage of him.

I was gonna kick their asses.