five

NADIA TURNER. By 3th period, Kenzie knew almost everything about her. She lived 20 minutes from Kenzie's house, came to Panning High only two years before Kenzie, and had a younger sister and two younger brothers. Through several school websites and Maisy's knowledge, Kenzie made it her obligation to care about this girl. It wasn't like she'd ever actually be allowed to become friends with her, but after realizing how little she knew about people other than Hayden, Brandon, and Maisy, Kenzie wanted to do this for herself. 

KENZIEZIEGLER STARTED FOLLOWING NADIATURNER!

AT LUNCH, Kenzie and Hayden sat at their usual table, Hayden continuously making attempts to get Kenzie to join his plans for the night.

"I'm not going, so stop asking," Kenzie rolled her eyes, fake slapping Hayden's left cheek. 

"Fine, you're missing out babe." Hayden laughed, placing his hand on Kenzie's thigh. 

"Oh fuck off. I'm sure you'll find a lovely girl at the fucking club tonight. I'm going to save myself from that situation," Kenzie said dragging Hayden's hand off of her. 

"Whatever you say Kenzay," Hayden responded annoyed. After a moment of awkward silence, Brandon and Maisy slid into the seats across from them.

"That little shit." Brandon muttered under his breathe. 

"You good?" Hayden asked Brandon as Kenzie shrugged. Brandon was easily tempered, so the amount of things that could have possibly triggered him were endless.

"Him." Brandon pointed a few tables across. The other three looked to see the back of a brown haired boy sitting with two girls. Kenzie immediately identified Nadia and assumed the girl next to her was the blonde one from this morning.

"What did he do? And who the hell is that?" Kenzie asked, still trying to get a good look at the boy but he was facing the other way.

"This motherfucker from camp. He moved here this year and we kept in touch, and I told him I'd look out for him in school. And then I saw him today and he walked right by me as if he'd never seen me in his fucking life! And now that I think about it, I told him to pull up at our hangout last night and he never did... that little fucking shit." Brandon said, his voice getting louder.

"Calm down baby, he probably didn't see or recognize you." Maisy stroked Brandon's cheek. 

"Dumbass, we do streaks!" Brandon yelled, causing the cafeteria to fall silent. Maisy rolled her eyes at the scene Brandon caused although she loved it at the same time. Hayden just ate his cheeseburger, and Kenzie tried hiding her face in her hoodie. She now knew exactly who the boy was. Johnny Orlando. 

"I swear if this kid ignores me again, he's going to regret it." Brandon clenched his fists. 

"Okay, I get he was being ass and ignored you but don't you think you're going a little too far?" Kenzie intervened. She didn't want to be responsible for whatever Brandon was planning. "It's not like you guys would let him in with us anyways." Kenzie mumbled. 

"Well now definitely not," Hayden added. 

"Don't waste your breathe on him Brando." Maisy kissed his cheek. Brandon reached for hug, comforted by Maisy, but Maisy suddenly jerked his ear forward to her mouth.

"If you ever embarrass me like that again Brando, Hayden's going to be my new fucktoy. Got it?" Maisy asked. Both Hayden and Brandon's eyes got wide as Brandon nodded in silence. 

This was going to be Kenzie's life for the next year.