introductions

''We should be partners.''

''And why's that?''

''Just think about it. The two most dangerous theifs in a partnership! We can plunder anyone and rich ones wont have as much as a coin left''

''I like the sound of that''

------

When the gods created the earth they wanted too create versions of themselves.
So they created the humans. The only difference between them was that where the gods were marked with symbols the humans were marked with numbers.
In the year of 1695, 19 year old Elsa,also known as "Devil's thief", and her gang are ruling the city of Coronas criminal business.
Every criminal fear her because she bears no marking on her skin which gives her unnatural powers. Elsa is a unmarked.
One day, she meets Flynn Rider, ex-prince and now thief, and he says he knows how too find other unmarked.
And when he says that she knows one thing.
She can never trust him.
-------

Note: This story idea belongs to me, so all rights goes to me.

Disclaimer: I dont own Frozen or Tangled, they both belong to Disney.
There is also going to be that some characters are going to be out of character.

That one always come as a chock.

I changed the original story because it was going nowhere and I never had the strength to write(no shit). Plus I thought about this story for a while and I really wanna try to write it.

In this story Elsa is biracial (black/white), Thooth is Indian, Bunny is biracial(Arab/Filipino) and Sandy is Latino.
Just try to picture that.
(If I am offensive in anyway, call me out on it. I don't mean it, I just picture all of them as poc and I don't want too offend anyone)
The picture I put up is how I picture Elsa (credit to juliajm15 on tumblr)

And I know the descripstion sucks but hey, atleast you know what you're getting yourself into.