Prologue

❝ jeongguk-ah, don't do that again look you've gotten yourself hurt.❞

❝Shut up i-im fine..❞

Ouch..! ❞ The boy whined at the harsh sting from his bottom lip as Joohyun harshly dabbed the cotton ball towards the slice wound.

The boy whined at the harsh sting and grabbed her wrist gently. Doe eyes looking directly at her.

❝ what did I do to deserve this treatment...?❞

❝ you should've just let him go jeongguk..! But no..! You had to make a scene..! ❞

❝ but he was your ex noona..! He was trying to win you back-❞

The boy was cutted off by the pressure of the cotton on his lip. Tears welling in his eyes.

❝ you shouldn't have fought with him, idiot..❞

~~~

❝ noona look i found a stray! Look look! she likes me! ❞

❝do you think she likes me too...❞ She said with her soft lovingly voice. He smiled at her, eyes turned into soft crescents as a bunny smile was formed. Bringing the cat close to her as both of their shoulders touched. Both secretely loving the closeness.

❝ She'll love you noona. ❞

~~~

FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I'LL FUCKING SHOVE YOURE OWN DICK UP YOURE THROAT!

❝Jeongguk stop it already..-❞

HE TOUCHED WHAT'S MINE

~~~

noona...i-i love you..

Jeongguk confessed as he holded Joohyun's soft pale hands against his as he looked at her beautiful dark eyes piercing through his soul.

❝ i love you too koo.. ❞

They both leaned on each other as they share a tender loving kiss filled with warm and care.

~~~

❝Noona.. I promise to make you the happiest woman in the whole universe!❞ He said happily as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his chest as both of them admire the night's sky. The night was peaceful.

❝ Will you really..? I'm kind of annoying you know.. ❞ Joohyun teased as her soft palm cupped his cheek, Jeongguk giggled feeling giddy. Leaning closer, locking each other's stare. Eyes filled with admiration and love.

❝ I'm a dumbass.. And you're annoying.. We match noona..! ❞

❝ Good thing you're self-aware that you're a complete idiot sometimes.❞

The boy whined and buried his face at crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent. Joohyun hummed a soft melody while her fingers ran through his soft locks.

Both of them being in each other's arms.. It felt euphoric.

~~~

❝Babe I'm going out!.. Eunha called me to go to her place to hang out for abit, I'll call you later!❞ Jeongguk called out after finishing his shoelaces, he immediately ditched. The door slammed shut.

Joohyun sat her book down. Staring at the door. Anticipating something could happen.. Something would happen. She bit her bottom lip.

❝sure..have fun..i love you..❞

~~~

❝ did you guys see Jeongguk..? ❞ Joohyun asked her Juniors. Jeongguk's classmates.

❝ we've been looking over for him for ages, but I think Jaemin saw him with Eunha earlier at the school yard. ❞

~~~

❝B-Baby w-wait y-you d-dont understand!-i-its not w-what i-it l-looks l-like--❞

dont t-touch me..!

❝ n-noona...please..❞

❝ you took me f-for a fool...❞

Joohyun distanced away from him. holding her chest, her other hand on her mouth. It hurt. It fucking hurt.

Jeongguk felt tears falling down his cheeks. His mouth dry. Words being hard to be spoken.

Minutes passed as silent sniffles and the feeling of heartbreak carried on.

Nobody dared to speak until she finenally spoke.

❝ What do you want now..? ❞ her voice raspy. tiref from yelling. tired from everything as those cold charcoal eyes focused on him. Skinning his soul alive.

Jeongguk shakingly exhaled. His fist coiled up. It was no more use anymore.

❝ I love Eunha... Let's break up. ❞

❝ Sure. Let's do that. ❞
~~~

❝ c'mon let's go im hungry..! ❞

❝Sure let's go Eunha.❞

From afar, She watched them happily walk together in content. the words he told her played all over again like a broken record. the pain in her chest eating her alive as a single lone tear fell.

❝ If happiness is what you feel with her, I'll gladly let you go.. ❞

she turned around, her fists balled up as her nails dug into her palms.

❝  I never want to see you again. ❞

~~~

❝s-she left?..❞

❝ My daughter left me and her mother just because of some stupid boy! shame on you! stay the fuck away from my daughter because she never wants to see you ever again!❞

~~~

He sat on the ground. Crying was no use to him anymore. He was already too late.

He held the photograph of her tightly in his chest. The fear of his cries being heard by his parents a few walls away.

it's all my fault...i c-couldn't even tell you w-why.. B-But I deserve this... ❞ He shakingly spoke to himself. The photograph of her already wrinkled because of his hold.

He stared at her picture. Her beautiful smile on display. He was ashamed of himself. He hates his self for hurting her. For trying to replace her. Because he was a selfish bastard. He wasn't satisfied. He hates himself. He'll never move on from what he did.

He mustered a breathe as the harshful sting in his chest struck him like millions of knives stabbed him all at once.

❝ I'll change.. I'll be a better man for you.. I-I p-promise.. ❞

the following warnings are:

All of this are purely fictional
this story is not related to any real events between BTS and Red Velvet.

there will be mentions of cheating and violence if  you're uncomfortable with these warnings please don't hesitate to drop the story.

status of the story : on-going

( ꈍᴗꈍ)