여섯

As class ended, students came out rushing out of the halls as they head out for lunch, Joohyun stood up and started to grab her things as she was desperately trying to avoid Jeongguk as much as possible, namjoon looked at her with worry as she quickly shoved her notebooks on her bag.

Namjoon held her hand softly, that made her stop on her track.

" noona are you sure you're okay?.." namjoon asked, his cheeks tinted With A slight pink, him being flustered by his own actions because he cared deeply for his crush.

" I'm fine joon, I'm just hungry that's all, I skipped breakfast earlier so I'm fucking hungry." Joohyun joked out, they both laughed as a certain someone was not liking it.

" hi Jeonggukie!"

" oh, hey lis." Jeongguk called back with a small smile.

Both heads turned to both of them, Lisa and Jungkook having a conversation.

( I keep switching Jeongguk to jungkook every single time-- i-)

" So wanna join our table this lunch? I'm sure Jennie won't mind you joining us" Lisa said as he flirted with him, her hands tracing down jungkook's arm.

Joohyun watched them with cold eyes as she rolled her eyes as she grabbed namjoon's hand as she smiled at him.

" let's go shall we?" Joohyun said, voice that held sweetness that made namjoon more flustered.

" y-yes!"

Both of them left the classroom withot joohyun looking back.

------

" Joohyun unnie!! There you are!" seulgi's voice held excitement yet with a slight hint of anger.

" Namjoon what took you guys so long?..weve been worried you too got into a fight or something." Wendy scolded them. Joohyun rolled her eyes as she smirked and sat down beside Jin who was busy slurping his noodles.

" can you guys calm down? You know Irene doesn't do those things, she's rather chill than being all bratty and be childish queen of the school shit-stuff y'know?" Sooyoung said, with a chill smirk on her face as she drank her banana milk.

" whatever, shut up all of you, I wanna eat." joohyun said annoyed as Jin was about to shove another slice of turkey sandwich on his mouth, joohyun was quick enough to bite whole piece and chew it on jin's fingers, Jin blushed and whined at the same time.

"y-yah! That was my last one joohyun!" jin whined as everyone laughed except for Irene and him, suddenly Jin sucked on his breath as his cheeks grew redder, joohyun smirked as he looked at him with determination on her cold eyes.

She slowly sucked on one of jin's fingers teasingly, jin felt his pants grow tight as he let out a small groan.

" don't t-tease m-me like this b-baby..-"

" Yah! Stop it you sick fuckers! People are eating here on this damn motherfucking table for fucks sake!"

The two immediately stopped and blushed as both of them looked away from each other, both embarrassed of what have just happened.

Jimin and hoseok let out a loud laugh catching the people's attention on the cafeteria to them,

Yoongi laughed with them as Sooyoung was hitting seungwan's shoulder making seungwan let out an " ouch! what the hell sooyoung?!"

Suddenly cartoned milk splat all over their lunch table as the laughing died down, everyone's eyes laid on Jennie looking at them with an evil smirk on her face.

" I see joo-slut is whoring around with jin I see." Jennie said, her voice laced with tease and slight jealousy as she looked at joohyun who looked down at the table.

Jennie and the rest of her dumbass minions laughed at them as the whole cafeteria stood quiet, nobody else dared to laugh at her and her gang.

Yoongi looked at her with a bored expression yet his insides were annoyed and pissed off, not liking how they ruined there lunch and how she made fun of his bestfriend.

Joohyun still looked at the table, ignoring Jennie's existence which made her annoyed and more angry.

" don't ignore me you bitch!" Jennie yelled at her frustrated as she took a slice of pie from a random student's plate and threw it directly towards her chanel crop trop, leaving out a stain.

Everyone gasped except for joohyun and her group. Jennie's minions like Jisoo and Lisa were laughing as Chae young just looked at Jennie as if she's some kind of mad man.

Silence erupted the whole cafeteria as a tray was throwed towards Jennie as she screamed in horror, the tray dropped as different kinds of food was stained on her clothes.

Everyone gasped as Seungwan was the one who threw that tray towards her.

Jimin and hoseok just watched them with cold eyes yet they were smirking because of how the " wannabe queen b" looked so pathetic.

" you slu-"

Another tray of food was thrown towards Jennie and her minions as everyone gasped (again)

Seulgi was the one who threw it as she stood up and glared at them coldly.

" that's enough."