❝ say that again? ❞

Seokjin dismayed. Joohyun nodded looking away but him.

Tension filled the air as all of them were silent. Hoseok's mouth agape as a loud shriek came out of him.

❝ what the fuck hoseok..! ❞

❝ What..?! how aren't you guys shocked that her ex is here, he stepped foot in this building the same as Irene..! He also breathes the same air as her..! ❞

❝ Hoseok-ah...as much as I love you, if you don't stop overreacting I'm going to throw you off the rooftop at this very exact building. ❞

❝ I'll help you. ❞

❝ wait.. so are we just going to ignore the fact that her asshole of an ex is here, that means he'll see her. ❞ Jin spat. Irene looked at him a smile forming on her lips. Protective Seokjin.

❝ well... he is an ex for a reason. ❞ Namjoon also nodded along.

❝ well irene is missing out! that man is fine as fuck and did you see his tattoos?!.. god let me suck his dick! ❞ Sooyoung whined as she playfully Irene's shoulder who only glowered at her.

❝ Are tattoos even appropriate for a college student? ❞

❝ May i remind you that dating your bestfriend's ex means breaking the first rule in the girl code ❞ Wendy scolded her while pulling Sooyoung's ear while others started to laugh at the whining Sooyoung

❝ Ouch! I was just joking..! ❞

❝ park sooyoung is a homewrecker

❝  She can't be a homewrecker if two people were already in a relationship seulgi-ah❞

The three of them start bickering while hoseok could only laugh with jimin.

Irene felt a sudden shiver run down her spine for some reason, her instincts was telling her that someone was watching her.

Irene glanced around the halls but only juniors and teachers were around and not a single sight of him.

Where is that bastard hiding now?

To be honest, she doesn't know why she feels so anxious but it definitely has something to do with a man named jeon.

She doesn't know how she got the confidence of mentioning her ex infront of her crush.

❝ hey, you alright?..❞

His calm voice immediately made her feel warm inside as she turned around to see Jin looking at her with warm eyes.

Irene felt her face heat up with the way seokjin looked at her with so much care that her heart might combust.

❝ yeah... just a little tired that's all.❞ Irene mustered, being flustered was all she could feel at the momen

Jin,being still a little obvious felt that his woman was still a little shaken up.

An idea popped up his head.

❝ what did the sea say to each other when they crossed paths?❞ Jin asked jokingly, Irene raised her brow at him.

❝ I don't know, what? ❞

❝ nothing, they just WAVED.❞

That's where Jin started to laugh at his own joke his face turning red from laughing, Irene couldn't help but laugh along and managed to say something back that made both of them laugh more.