Dear Bullies, (NOT AN UPDATE)

Dear Bullies,

See that guy he just called lame for doing his homework in class?

He works his life away. Taking on too many hours so he can provide for his family. He works so much he doesn't have time for his homework let alone school.

See that girl you just called fat?

She's starving herself. Didn't you see how she glared at her food in the lunch room like it tried to kill her? Or maybe even her hallow cheeks?

See that girl you called a slut yesterday?

She's a virgin. Can't you see how she sits with her legs crossed and doesn't show any skin.

Look at that girl who is pregnant, that you also called a slut.

Perhaps you didn't know but she was raped last month and doesn't believe in abortion.

Oh now look at that guy you just made fun of for never talking.

He did once, but people like you made him go mute.

See that girl over there with the huge hoodie you picked on for always wearing the same thing?

She cuts because of you.

Look at that guy in the far corner who you trapped on the way in.

His mother beats him with a leather belt everyday when he gets home. Can't you see the bruises on his face?

See that girl you laughed at for helping that special ed. kid?

That's her brother. He has autism and she's protecting him from people like you.

***

I'm posting this to every story of mine and if you are brave enough and against bullying do the same.- T