your doing too much

(Next morning)

(Namjoons p.o.v)

I woke up the next morning. Damn why where they being so touchy can i get some sleep namjoon thought as his eye's where tiring out, but had to get up. As i try to get up i fell taehyungs hand around my waist trying to remove it gently i got up."yes" i whispered knowing it was hard to get out of a tiger's hold. I looked back and grabbed one of my ryan plushies had looked back at tae to see if he was still sleeping then i walked out the room still in my ryan short's,socks and a shirt. I went into the kitchen hoping to see jin-hyung cooking or eating but surprisely no wow this is very rare i say in my mind sarcastically, but it was very rare but i can't blame him he didn't get any sleep either then me. Poor hyung i say to myself as i walked into kitchen taking my hands through my hair and 'sigh'. Looking through the fridge i grab some strawberries and a chocolate bar. I sat down and eat some strawberries before i could put another one in my mouth i froze, felling someone wacthing me knowing who it was. "J-jimin how long have you been there" i say looking back the strawberry still in my hand "long enough" i hear him say. "Cute" i hear him whisper but i couldn't pick up what he was saying "w-what was that" i see him walk closer to me and lean in my ear"cute" i hear him say a form of blush tickling up my face. And being sensetive right there i twitch a little or a lot. Not noticing jimin smirking and leaving the kitchen. Fuck i say i grab out my phone and texted kai-hyung because i wanted to come over and to get away from The members at once. There acting freaky around me especially jimin,Taehyung and jungkook. I told him can i come over. Getting a fast reply that i can come over. I finished eating my chocolate bar. And went to me and Taehyungs shared room. Still sleeping on my bed an noticeably taehyung. Snoring like a tiger who just got back from hunting for food. So i just decided to lay on his bed seeing it was too early to go over Kia's i just waited,while wacthing my phone.

 So i just decided to lay on his bed seeing it was too early to go over Kia's i just waited,while wacthing my phone

And now i am very obsessed with anime as you can tell.

Bye now!!!