cup of coffee

Namjoon p.o.v

I decided that it was time to go before Taehyung wakes up i grabbed my phone and headed out,luckily nobody notice. I sigh aa i got outdoors happy to make it out. I decided to go get some coffee. Calling kai to see if he wanted anything. *ring* *ring* i hear him pic up after the second ring. "Namjoon?" He said "hello hyung i was wondering if you wanted some coffee or something" i say to him "sure can i come i don't want to be left in here if i can go with you" he says. "Sure hyung I'll come and get you" i say as i got in the taxi but also keeping a low profile before a rumours get out.
*10 minutes later"
It isn't a far drive to exos dorm ,about 10 minutes i thank. I see kai standing out the buliding. Noticing me quick he just got into the car weird i thought but that's what made him interesting to me.but what if it was someone else i say but lost quick thoughts as kai waves his hand infront of my face "hello" he says to me as i snapped out of my thoughts. Red liquids rush up my face "hi" i said as i turned around to hind, but suddenly i hear a chukle. "Cute" i hear him say in a low whisper enough for me to pick-up. Why is everyone saying that i think to myself. Regaining my confidence to even look up. I look over to see kai smiling.

*few minutes later*

Me and jongin headed out the car and luckily there was rarely anybody there

(No bodys p.o.v)

Namjoon amd jongin headed into the cafe ,it was nice and simple. They headed out to a lady in a coffee colored shirt and pants behind the counter smiling as they came in 'weird' they both thought but all employees  do that right. Namjoon and kai went up to the women. "Hello how can i help you" she said in a tone voice "umm i would like to have a chocolate bar and coffee" namjoon says then looked back at jongin. "Umm i would have the same thing and a cup of water please" he begin to spoke. "Thank you pls take a seat at tabel 5 please. Will be with you in a minute" she said. Jongin and namjoon went to go sit at the given place the odd women told them to wait at.

Bye now!!!!

If you get the title (nct)