the movie's

Namjoon had woke up from sleeping all day it was already 3pm, he got up and looked at his phone.
"Uh"

He said trying to get up but couldn't as to big muscle arms was on him, he turned around to the sleeping male, trying to pull his arm up without waking the sleeping male.

"Ah-ssh jungkook" he said and an whisper then he went to go take a shower forgetting to take on after crying from the said sleeping male who got somehow on his bed.

Namjoon was brushing his teeth untill he remembered, "oh wait" he said running to grab his phone.
"Oh thank god" he said as he saw the time.

He decided to talk to kai on the phone(not good at writing text) to tell him what time is it. "Hello namjoon?~" You can hear on the other side.

"It's me anyways what time is the movie we are going to see?" He said tapping his free hand finger on the counter biting his lip.

"Oh shoot um sorry i forgot to say~" he said on the other side "it's okay" namjoon replied "umm it's 9:00pm~" kai said through the phone.

"Oh okay anyways what are we going to see" namjoon said as kai never told him a single thing. "It's a surprise~" he said on the other side of the phone a sigh escaped from his mouth"uh okay" he said.

"Wait no please tell me what it is~" kai said but kind of knew he wouldn't say that, "no im good if you want tell me then so be it" he said. "Anyways see you later?" He said.

"You too~" kai replied and they both said bye and hanged up. Namjoon then put on his "n.5 chanel lotion"(hehehe) and headed out the bathroom that was apart of the room to see jungkook staring at him.

"You okay~? Jungkook" he said but jungkook just got up still staring at him like he didn't get his banana milk that he loves.

He then walked out the room like a robot but with mush expression and movement. "Weird~?" Namjoon said with one eyebrow up in confusion.

Idk why but i kept on laughing while writing this short ass chapter
"Wow since when did your english improve"

In your dreams

Anyways,goodbye.