~ number five ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Meanwhile San walked up to the stands of plushies and cotton candy machines galore. His mouth dropped as he seen all the amazing treats that were around. "Wow!" He squealed happily as he skipped a little and reached the plushie stand.

He really wanted to buy it but he had no money. He pouted but still had a look at it all, he felt himself slipping into little space, he tried to control it but sadly, he couldn't. "Hewo." He said to the young man who was behind the counter. He had pastel purple hair, but the cool thing was that the other side was black — so it was parted in a way.

"Hey cutie, what would you like?" The man said, looking at San, smirking. His name is Jongho, he's a part of the story — he just wasn't in it yet. "A pwushie, but i don' have no mwoney!" He said, looking down and kicking his shoe against the tarmac softly. "Well i can get you one for free, how is that?" Jongho said, leaning against the counter and the smiling boy, who had looked up after he had spoke.

"Really?! I lwike you now, cwan we be fwiends?" The little said, his lips in a little grin. Jongho smiled at this boys cuteness, but just a little bit. "Sure, what's your number?"

"*********"

The man typed the number in his phone and put it away. "Which one would you like?" He said, pointing to the multiple animals and fruits — plushies of course — that were on the wall and the shelves behind him. "Hm... That one!" San said, pointing to a little white cat that had pink cheeks and a little collar. Jongho pulled it down for him. "There you go, have a good day." He patted the boys head and San walked off, waving bye and shouting thank you before he disappeared.

Really, Jongho really just wanted to play with the random boy. He's just like that.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

"San!"

"Yes, Wooyoungie?"

Wooyoung turned around to the voice he heard and seen a cute little San skipping up to him with a little happy glint in his eyes and a white cat plushie — in which he wondered where he got it or how, he hadn't seen him bring any money; but of course he could be wrong after all.

"Where were you?! I thought that you had gone!" He said, chuckling a little bit while sighing in relief. "I hwere now!" He said, smiling widely and swinging his arms back and forth, the plushie hitting other people as the walked behind him, but they were all too caught up in getting on rides and winning some games at the stands to even notice.

"Are you in little space in public? uh." Wooyoung pulled San softly by the arm out of the amusement park, leaving all the fun they could have had, but not now. Wooyoung didn't know what to do when a situation like this came about, sure he couldn't hardly cook ramen! He heard San whining that he wanted to go back and say bye one more time to someone call 'jongho' , Wooyoung didn't know who that was and nor did he care, he just wanted to get home to be honest. There was actually too many people to even move or walk in there, he also didn't want to risk a little like San to get lost once again.

"We aren't going back San, we need to go home! We can... can.. Watch your favourite cartoons!"

"Mickey mwouse?! Yay!"

After that San had cheered up a bunch ful, he hadn't been whining like he was before. He couldn't miss the chance to watch Mickey Mouse ever! San smiled to himself and Wooyoung let go of him arm, he seen his arm fall to his side; his hands were open, perfect for holding, he had thought over and over.

"Youngie, cwan i do this?" He said, holding Wooyoung's hand, the said boy looked down at their hands as he felt the boys hand grip onto his. "Why?" , "because i don' wanna gwet lost..." Wooyoung let him hold his hand, the pout that was on his face when he looked at him —obviously thinking that he didn't want to hold his hand and that he was scared — made him coo and just leave him be.

Well, when they got home they kinda just watched Mickey Mouse.

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

uwu