~ number twelve ~

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

Wooyoung's heart might've skipped a beat. Did he just hear him right? "Wait, what did you say?" He looked at the little, wide eyed. He didn't even know why he was shocked, but he was.

"I swaid thank you daddy!" the little said, looking at Wooyoung who looked confused. Was he angry or sad? San looked down, did Wooyoung react the wrong way? Was it too soon to even say that?

"Just wait a second Sannie, okay?" He said, excusing himself and taking out his phone. He didn't know what to do, how should he react after all? He decided texting Seonghwa would be a good idea, he didn't want to text Mingi because he's been texting him all week and he could possibly be busy so he didn't want to interrupt.

Wooyoung:
Seonghwa
I need your help

Seonghwa:
What with?

Wooyoung:
San called me daddy randomly
What do i do?

Seonghwa:
Ask him why he did
If that doesn't work
Text me again

Wooyoung:
Okay I'll try that
Thanks
seen

Wooyoung put his phone back into his pocket and walked back to the little who was still sitting at the stool being very well behaved. He sat down beside him which made him look over with a kinda worried happy face; he didn't want Wooyoung to think he might be sad.

He just thought Wooyoung would shout at him or even worse, leave him.

"Hey, why did you call me that?" He said, seriously, he really wanted to know because he wasn't really used to all this little space stuff. San held shiber close once again. "Yunnie said that chu were mwy daddy!" He said, swinging his legs back and forth, waiting for Wooyoung to reply.

Wooyoung didn't know what to say.

Yunho said that?

He's just casually setting them up, that's all.

San and Yunho were sitting together playing with their stuffed animals. San had been talking about Wooyoung and that he loved him so much which made Yunho giggle to himself a little.

He had thought of a plan.

"Sannie! Did chu know that wooyoung is your dwaddy?! He twold me he was." He said, looking at the other little who had his mouth agape, red faced. "Really?! So i hwave a cwaregiver now?!" He screamed at his friend, jumping up with a smile.

"Yes!" Yunho said laughing, oh what a mischievous move.

"He did? Who told him that?"

" You! "

Again, he's confused as fuck. When did he tell Yunho that and why would he tell him that? He definitely didn't, he didn't remember ever doing that. He chuckled to himself, did Yunho really set them up like this? Into this awkward situation? Wooyoung sighed a little.

"I never said that Sannie, I'm sorry."

"But won't chu still be my cwaregiver even if chu didn't say it?" San looked at Wooyoung with twinkles in his eyes, hoping for him to say yes.

....

"No..."

||🍭~🍧 ⭐ 🐶 ⭐ 🍧~🍭||

A/N: :)