AsYlUm

Juniper sat inside sister Jude's office, waiting for her release, she sat quietly as she fiddled with the hem of her black mini skirt that was given back to her the day she found out her Aunts were coming to pick her up, "you know Juniper, your a very lucky individual to be released in such a short period of time while being here.." Sister Jude said as she sat back at her desk in front of the teen who kept quiet.

Sister Jude signed a few papers before a knock was heard before it opend by sister Mary and two ladies behind her, "Sister Jude, Juniper's Aunt's are here, " Juniper turned around seeing her Aunt Ally smiling at her and holding her cousin's hand who waved excitedly at her, "Ah please come in, thank you "Sister Mary, and please have Pepper come up, I have some chores for her that needs to be done" Sister Mary nodded before hurrying out the door and shutting it behind her, "you are both aware of Juniper's past correct?" Ally and Susan both nodded "Can I just say it wasnt her fault for what happend, if anyone is to blame it was that Tate Langdon...." Ally spoke up as she handed Sister Jude records of what had happend the day she was sent away, Sister Jude looked over the files and raised a brow in interest, "Ah yes, Mr. Langdon.....I sure do remember him....very demented..and very sick, in my defense he should have never been released....but his family insisted he was well enough to go back to society.....well they were very stupid and very wrong..."

there was a couple knocks before it was yet again open by Sister Mary who brought in Pepper who smiled at Sister Jude, the site of Pepper made Ally hang onto Oz for dear life, "sister Jude noticed this and smirked "Go and send these to Grace, " Pepper who smiled and took them before looking at Juniper and walked over to her and hugged her tightly, who also hugged her back and watched Pepper leave with Sister Mary, "a Pinhead who used to work at a local freak show...she was sent to live with her sister who ended up murdering her baby...bit its own ear off and tried drowning the poor thing in a wash tub...." This made Juniper clench her teeth and balled her fists as she remained quiet, she knew better not to speak up to Sister Jude, "Anyway, if you both could sign the adoption papers and release papers you may be free to leave" Alley and Susan sighed both papers and smiled as they shook Sister Jude's hand, "your belongings are at the main entrance, I wish you luck Juniper" with that we walked out of the office and started walking down the spiral staircase, the climb down felt unreal never in so long did Juniper ever thin she would ever leave this horrible place.

"Juniper, wait!" a voice called out from the top of the stair case, Juniper and her Aunts turned around seeing a girl a bit older then she was fighting off a guard, punching him in the face and stomach then running down stairs and hugged her tight, Grace slipped something in her jacket pocket as she pulled away and smiled "be careful out there, and if you see Tate, punch him the face for me got it?" Juniper couldnt help but laugh, "yeah, got it" and walked out the building with her suitcase, the smell of early Autumn filled her lungs as a crisp cool breeze blew through her short curly hair, this was what freedom felt like, and it was amazing!

(sorry if this was short, but I promise to make the other chapters longer! :D )