Welcome to the Future

(Finally for all you Kai Anderson lovers, here you finally go! Im seriously looking forward to writing this for you all!)

After staying in hotel after hotel we finally made it to New Orleans Louisiana! (I know Kai isnt from Louisiana but since it's my story i think it would be different change) "we will get a hotel then ill start looking for apartments" he said as we drove into the city , we checked into a hotel and surprisingly, we didn't get any dirty looks or rude comments! the young man at the counter handed Tate four keys and smiled "enjoy your stay and if you need anything please don't hesitate!" we walked up to the second floor and reached room '64' (like this chapter if you caught on ;) ) The room looked very fancy with two bedrooms, a lounge area and a balcony that showed the perfect view of new Orleans! "Tate, this is beautiful! I smiled as I looked around the place, there I found the master bedroom and screamed in excitement, Tate walked over and saw how wonder the room was, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissed the back of my neck, Jimmy and the girls smiled as they walked over to Tate and Juniper, "thanks man, I owe you one" Tate looked over at Jimmy and smirked "I know, im still holding you on it" He looked at Juniper and smiled "Why don't we go on a date, it could be the first date for us" I grinned then looked at Dot and Bet who smiled "You two go on, we will stay here, we wanna take in all this change" Dot smiled as she shooed us out, "their so getting laid" Tate teased as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked down stairs and out the building.

As we walked down the beautiful lit up town we couldn't help but notice a few people fighting in the middle of the street, "Do you think we should help?" I asked as we watched a few guys beating up someone, Tate took off his coat and handed it to me as he ran over to help the person who was on the ground being kicked and punched, Tate took out his gun and pointed it at the guys as he stood in front of the man on the ground, Juniper watched from a distance as they ran to their truck and sped off, soon walking over to them once it was safe and helped the blue hair man to his feet, "Are you alright sir?" the male moved his blue hair away from his face "Yeah, nothing I couldn't handle but thanks for the help, I just cant wet backs or any other alien coming to my country!" I didn't say a word as I looked over at Tate who shrugged and hid his gun in his pants "do we need to get you an ambulance or something?" he asked dully the blue haired male shook his head "no thanks, I was just about to head home" he said but started limping badly before stopping and sighed "Actually I'll probably wait here and cal my sister to get me" I grabbed a hold of Tate's hand tightly, he looked at me and as if reading my mind groaned in annoyance "we are gonna grab a bite to eat........you know any places to go?" I glared up at him before nudging his side.

The man grinned as he pointed to a bar right beside us, "Chester's has the best gator and beer in town! Id treat you both for helping but I think those aliens stole my wallet,,," I nudged Tate in the side again, yet again, "would you like to join us?.....its on me......" he mumbled as he looked away, making the man grin as he placed a hand on his chest "Sir you and your wife are so welcoming, and very kind, thank you so much!" his comment made me blush as I looked down "We.....we aren't married..........we are dating" The man nodded as he placed a random arm over my shoulder so I would help him walk, though im not sure he chose me to help him, Tate was far stronger but oh well...

I looked over at Tate and could tell he was already getting annoyed, he didn't like anyone toughing me, and when i mean anyone i mean ANYONE....we got a booth and right before the man slid in beside me Tate beat him to it and glared up at him, the man only smiled and sat across from us, "you both aren't from around here, are ya'?" Tate, like always spoke up for me "Florida......" was all he said, I could tell he didnt like this person already, The man nodded "well welcome to new Orleans! Im Kai Anderson by the way, im also trying to run for president" Tate did everything to keep from laughing as he choked back a laugh by covering his mouth,