Chapter 6

/im running out of ideas so if you have anything that you would like to happened fell free to comment/
/Toby's pov/
*night*
I was having a terrible nightmare so I woke up screaming....I stayed at bit like that....sitting in my bed till I didn't related how loud I screamed...oh,shit.....
Right in that moment my dad slammed doors of my room with belt in his hand "Why can't you be a bit more normal?!"he yelled "I j-just had a n-nightmare....I'm s-sorr-"I got interrupted by my 'father' yelling again "SHUT UP YOU PEACE OF SHIT!"he hitted me in head with his belt "AND STOP WAKING ME UP WITH YOUR STUPID SCREAMING!"I stared crying for no reason "I'm s-sorry*sob*it won't h-happend again" he grabbed my hand so hard that he leaved me a big mark he dragged me all way to front door then opened front door and pulled my hair "FOR A YEAR YOU WILL SLEEP IN FRONT OF DOORS!CLEAR?!"I sobbed even more"Y-yes*sob*"then he pushed me in dirt on rain it was so cold and I was only in boxers and t-shirt...it was cold...it was dirty....and it was raining....it felt small drops of rain going down my face and dripping of my hair...I heard someone opened the door and I hoped it was Lyra but no....it was him again "I haven't finished my work yet"he says as he hitted my back with a big peace of tree  he was hitting more and more every time he hit he'd hit harder and he was hitting me till I didn't fall in dirt move less then he got in and left me there....I think I might just die....
/Tim's pov/
I can't believe what Toby's father did to him I watched all throw window I watched since I heard a screaming I guess it was Toby I fastly rushed out putting my jacket on and picking him up bride style I went to my house healed him put him in my bed and let him sleep there...he was adorable!

HAI
Bye!