Chapter 9

(Hehe...heh.....I'm back)
/Toby's P.O.V/
'It's been like a month since me and Tim were dating but last week he went missing nobody knows where is he or what happened to him I've been trying to find him so hard but nothing plus I've been seeing a faceless figure at times since that shit appeared i stared frogoting some things and two weeks ago.....my sister died in car crush......there is so much on my mind now I'm not even going to school anymore'......I thought as I hugged my knees to my chest and stared sobing softly trying not to think about it.....
/Jane's P.O.V/(Cuz....why not?:D)
Soo.....Toby's been stressful these last days specially after car crush and his sister's death so I thought about calling him to check on him I grabbed my phone and called him but his phone was turned off....probably battery I decided I should visit him I could make sure he's fine and he hasn't been is school last week and today too so I got up and went out and stared walking to his house
/No one's P.O.V/
Toby was sitting in his room literally crying while Jane was making her way to Toby's house not long after she arrived and stared talking with Toby about his problems while Jeff was on that kid's birthday party he didn't really wanted to be on specially not when his brother is in jail
/Jeff's P.O.V/(Time to turn these mother fuckers into killers)
I was sitting at table with apple juice in my hand in wasn't for doing anything specially not after....what happened i was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a grip on my hoodie I turned around to see a little kid gripping my hoodie "What do you want kid?"I asked he gave me puppy eyes and said "Wanna play?"I shook my head 'No' he gave me sad look and said "Pwease!"welp guess I'll end up playing "Fine" I got up and we stared playing some stupid kids games well it was fun....at least till one moment he runned in to take a cake and ice was left alone in sat at table and felt a hand on my shoulder i looked back to see those same 3 mother fuckers "Leave me alone!"I yelled "Oooh,isn't baby boy scared of fighting"one of them said "or he's just weak af" other said and they all started laughing I tried to ignore them but nah that's impossible right now so I got up and punched one of them in face he falled back and yelled "Kill him!" and pointed his finger at me I took a step back and other two took their knives back that pretty much scared me I didn't know what to do so I runned in house where they followed me after a while third came two I killed two of them and runned to bathroom where thrid one followed me I hitted him and he feel down I looked at my hands and relazed I was sipped with alcohol they must have sipped it on me and i was covered in blood then  I heard third one laughing "What are you laughing at?"I asked "You" he said hitted a closet and bleach fell on my head I stared screaming in pain as my body started burning i runned out and stared screaming for help last thing I saw where my mum and dad then everything went black.....
~few days later~
/Toby's P.O.V/
My dad and mum weren't home so I turned TV on to see if there are any news about Tim but they said they found a dead family in Jeff's house and that Jane's house was burned they also say that Liu is missing and that all they found in his hospital room is dead nurse....

I don't understand what's going on...?

/Sorry if story about Jeff isn't how it is supposed to be i don't really remember it it's been years since I watched his and Liu's story ;~;
Bye till Friday I guess/
/Words:693/