Angel leaves Heaven

Hello this is the secondish story I have created and this is for my friend so I hope she enjoys and as well as other people. 

Phoebe's outfit up top

------------------------------------------------------------

Phoebe was told by the high ranking angels to leave with Cas to the human world to help him with the Winchester's since he had been told he wasn't qualified to be alone with the Winchester's but that's only the start.

Phoebe joins with Cas on the play ground that every angel turns up in, she sees Cas and smiles widely. 

"Cas! My old friend" she says warmly

Cas with his black look looks at her and waves "hello to you to phoebe"

She rolls her eyes "love your enthusiasm Cassy" she smirks knowing he hates that nickname.

Cas just sighs "were angels we aren't supposed to show any emotions.. That's only for weak humans" 

Phoebe roles her eyes and pulls her black jacket forward thinking about all of what she is supposed to do 'deal with the Winchester's and get death back on his rocker' she hums in her head.

She looks at Castiel "so what do we do first? " she ask ready for anything.

"We go to the Winchester's, their names are Dean and Samuel but goes by Sam or in Deans cause sammy" 

She nods understanding "alright let's get going then! " she smirks

Cas just roles his eyes and flies to where dean and sam are, they were in the bunker reading over a new 'job' they had to do but where disrupted by Castiel and an another angel that they weren't used to so they were little on edge. 

"Hello! I'm Phoebe nice to meet you dean, sam" she smiles

Dean looks at her closely "at lest she doesn't sound like a robot" he glances at Cas

Sam sighs "dean be nice"

Dean huffs "why? He does sound like one! " he crosses his arms while sam roles his eyes. 

"Nice to meet you phoebe and sorry for dean he doesn't know matters" sam speaks to her

"Oh its alright, you should see some angels, he actually isn't the worst I've met before" she says nonchalant. 

Sam just chuckled and looks back to his laptop reading into the thing their hunting that day or well almost night, phoebe looks around kinda curious of what the men of letters left or what the humans had since she didn't sleep or well didn't have a room to sleep in so sleep wasn't an option. 

"So phoebe, why are you with Cas? " asked dean

"Well I'm not supposed to tell you, angel business" says phoebe and Cas agreed

"Yes, dean were not supposed to tell you about angel business and just know its none of your concern" Cas said almost like 'don't push any further'

Dean sighed giving up and going back to reading. 

"So get this the creature we are hunting is called the Nián (年) is a Chinese monster. It usually lives at the bottom of the sea and comes up once a year to feast on animals and humans. But so far no weakness to it, why would it come up? It should already had? " sam said looking up at dean. 

Dean nodded "look some more"

So sam did looking up as much as he could to try to find what or how to defeat it or why it came a year to early.

------------------------------------------------------------

It becomes a few hours later and phoebe had went through the whole bunker and it had became dark, Cas left a few minutes ago and she was left with Dean since sam left to get some food. She walks to where dean is she feels butterflies in her stomach when she thought of him which is a new feeling for her, angels don't get regular emotions unlike phoebe she has emotions like a regular human. 

"Hey phoebe what are you doing? " dean asked

She noticed that she was in front of his room door and was staring at him, she blushed

"I- um came to ask you a question" she stutters

Dean looks at her confused "ok, shoot"

She bites her lip "if you get butterflies in your stomach what does that mean? "

Dean looks at her his eyes widened like a deer in headlights "oh um it means you like someone"

She tilts her head "like a friend? "

"No no I mean really REALLY like someone... Romantically" he has a smug look on his face "who do you like~"

She blushed "no one! I was just wondering" she crosses her arms

"Uh-huh whatever you say sugar" he had founded her a new nickname.. For now.