over the hill and through the woods to bobby's house we go

Gabe sits in the library trying to get his mind of his moose laying in pain and not even awake... He really hates it. 

Phoebe sighs and sits down rubbing her hands together almost like their cold but they aren't, but they do have Sam's blood on them so she really wants to wash them but not until everything is ok. 

"Sam will be ok.. Hopefully" Dean says.  

Phoebe nods and sighs, "maybe you guys should call Bobby since i think he will be able to actually help Sam"  

Dean nods agreeing and turning grabbing his phone looking for Bobby's number and soon enough he does so he called Bobby, there are three rings and Bobby answers.  

"Who is this? better not be who i think it is and if so i hope you get a horse dick up your-" 

Dean interrupts him, "Damn Bobby calm down, it's me Dean" 

Bobby grunts, "what you want Idjit" 

"Sammy has been hurt badly and i was hoping you could come over to see if he will be ok, i'm not good at patching up injuries as Sammy does" Dean says. 

Dean can hear Bobby sigh, "fine i'll come check on him" 

"Thank you Bobby" Dean sighs in relief. 

"Oh but i will have someone come with me since he WON'T GET OFF MY ASS!" Bobby seems to yell at someone. 

Dean hears someone answer with, "WELL FUCK YOU AND I BET YOU WOULD LIKE IT!" 

Dean couldn't make out the accent but he sounded familiar which Dean didn't question it at all. 

At lest an hour later Dean could hear Bobby come in and was talking to someone which Dean soon realizes who it is... it was Crowley the cross roads demons or well used to be he also used to be king of hell for a while before Lucifer came back. 

"Bobby... what... the FU-" 

Dean was interrupted with Sam making a very loud yelp of pain so Dean turns and runs to his Sammy seeing Sam on the ground with Gabe holding him. 

"Sammy it's ok i got you" Gabe utters. 

Dean stops in his tracks and sighs glad that Sam wasn't alone since Sam isn't the one to be alone since their Father left as well as Sam's early girlfriend died in front of his eyes. Dean could hear Sam utter his name over and over again which started to subside since Gabe was there and soon enough Dean walks over and puts his hand on Sam's shoulder. 

"I'm here little brother, i'm here" Dean whispers to Sam. 

Sam soon clams down and falls asleep from using to much energy his body couldn't handle the presser. Bobby comes over. 

"Well.. that isn't good" he mutters. 

Dean looks at him, "What do you mean, 'not good' "  

Bobby sighs, "his heart if he keeps doing that wont be able to take it and it'll stop working" 

Dean looks at Bobby with fear and worry, Bobby smiles at him and goes over to Sam and pets his head. 

"We should take him to the hospital it'l be safer for him and they can help him" Bobby said. 

Dean nods but hesitates a little, he doesn't want his Sammy to be in a place he doesn't know or trust which it's Bobby it wasn't a yes or no question it was 'i'm going to take him there anyways' question. 

Bobby makes Dean carry Sam to the car (or well 1967 Chevy impala really) Dean puts Sammy in the back seat then he gets in the driver side and turns his baby on and by that time Bobby gets in the passenger side. 

"Where's your boyfriend?" asked Dean. 

Bobby glares, "He can make it himself he is a demon after all and he is contracted himself to me so he'll be able to find me" 

Dean laughs and puts his baby in drive and drives out to the hospital. Once they get there Dean opens the back door and grabs Sammy bringing him into the hospital and which when he entered the nurses comes over yelling at doctor to come, Dean lets them have him while they check everything. 

Dean and Bobby wait in the waiting room and soon enough Crowley joins the group teasing or well flirting with Bobby, Dean on the other hand is texting Phoebe from Sams phone which Gabe helped her with, he flirts a little with her but he does everyone really. They continue to text and soon enough he starts to talk about his feelings (SHOCKER!) which Phoebe was kind of surprised but went with it and kind of enjoyed it which she as well. 

after at lest an hour they are able to see what is happening with Sam, the doctor walks up to them and tell them that Sam has a concussion, trauma to the body and a lot of blood loss. Dean, Bobby and Crowley were allowed to see Sam so they visited him everyday for two weeks which Dean started to give up hope on Sam ever to wake up again. 

Phoebe soon comes and checks on Sam for Dean, she touches his arm smiling. 

"Dean is scared and giving up Sam but i haven't lost hope Sam, the good lord will help you even if he isn't here he is always watching you brothers." Phoebe smiles. 

She sees Sam's hand twitch and her eyes sparkle with hope, she calls Dean telling him that Sam can hear them and she feels like he will be awake soon she can feel it.