The new chapter of loveless

the creature didn't seem to care about Dean anymore and was more focused on Phoebe and Sam which Dean was yelling at them to get inside the circle which Phoebe tried but the creature jumped up and almost grabbed Sam but he was saved by the end of his hairs. 

Sam grunts, "Phoebe, get right above the circle" 

Phoebe does as Sam says and is above the circle waiting for Sam tell her what he is wanting to do.

"Alright, drop me" Sam says. 

"W-what no i'm not doing that Sam!" she says. 

Sam sighs, "Its the only way, trust me." 

Phoebe bites her lip deciding what to do and lets him go, while he is falling the monster jumps up and tries to bite or scratch Sam but the monster only got to scratch Sam's back before he lands in the circle. The monster then isn't interested in Phoebe anymore so it circles the circle growling lowly snapping and grunting. 

"Phoebe! while it is distracted drop down!" Sam says loudly. 

she nods and lets her wings stop flapping and drops down inside the circle making a thud noise which makes the monster growl and snaps more then the monster walks away from the circle and watches them from 100 feet away just watching and seeing what they are doing. 

"Alright, we just need Phoebe's feather and we should be good" Dean says. 

they both nod, "But wait, what about me? don't i have to leave the circle?" Sam asked. 

Dean groans, "right, right dammit i totally forgot about that, shit!" 

Sam sighs, "Dean it's ok, i'll just run" 

Dean glares at Sam, "Hell no! you ain't doin' that!" 

Sam sighs, "Dean its the only way" 

"I'll have to agree with Dean on this one Sam, it's just to dangerous" Phoebe says. 

Sam rolls his eyes and runs out "Better get working!" 

Sam runs and the monster notices him and starts to run after him but no such luck since Sam runs very fast as well as he went into the shrine which the monster can't do anything if he is in their. 

"Sam i swear i'll tell Gabriel!" Den yells then looks at Phoebe. 

"Lets get this started Phoebe" Dean also says. 

Phoebe nods and stands in position while Dean speaks all the words they need to. A red light and white dance around each other in the circle, Dean keeps speaking the words feeling the pull to Phoebe and her feelings as well he almost enjoys it so he is smirking the whole time he speaks the different words every sentence he feels the pull getting stronger till it stops and a sword with white and red. 

"Sam its ready!" Dean yells at Sam

Dean sees Sam running, he notices Sams face is bloody and his clothes have been torn to pieces with blood all over that as well. Sam makes it to the circle and gets in seeing the sword floating ready to be wielded by any human and so Sam grabs the sword by its handle feeling its power coarse through his body it flows easily through his veins, muscles and more making his eyes glow white and red, the circle stops glowing and Sam turns to where the monster is staring at it while it snarls at them knowing what that thing can do so they are making sure they wont get to close as its body language shows that it isn't going to come close enough for Sam to even get a scratch on him. 

Sam walks forward and runs to the monster hitting a few times but the monster swipes its big paw and throwing Sam to the side but Sam doesn't stop there, he keeps slashing the monster and soon enough Sam finally strikes it in the chest not soon enough that the monster soon falls down on to the ground whimpering from the pain it soon pants then it stops moving and breathing. 

everyone takes a breathe of relief, Dean and phoebe step out of the circle. 

"Sammy you did it!" Dean says excited.  

as soon as Dean says that Sam drops down on on the ground. 

"Sam!" Dean yells. 

Dean and Phoebe run over to Sam to make sure he is ok, he breathing is shallow he has a lot of wounds all over his body. 

"Dammit Sam" Dean says. 

Sam makes a grunt noise moving a little bit he could. 

"Come on lets get your ass home" Dean speaks softly enough. 

Sam grunts and leans on to Dean for support, he likes Dean to take care of him since Dean always did when he was a child.

Phoebe holds on to Sam as well, she feels Deans emotions of guilt, sadness and she can't describe the other emotion that he is feeling. 

hours later they make it to the bunker, they lay Sam down on to the table. 

"Phoebe go get some bandages! as well as water and alcohol!" Dean says loudly. 

Phoebe leaves and gets the thing he needs and by the time she comes back in Gabe is there crying yelling at Dean to tell him what had happened to Sam and Dean only reply's with. 

"I will tell you when he is healed"  Dean said sadly.  

Gabriel growls lowly and leaves pissed off while Dean kept working on his Sammy, he stitched Sam up and cleans the scraps up, Dean sighs. 

"It's my fault.." He says. 

Phoebe glares at him, "Don't say that, it might not be Dean, Sam chose his fate like everyone does so he knew what he would of gotten into, don't go blaming yourself that something you couldn't control." 

Dean groans and runs his hand down his face still not liking the idea that he didn't hurt Sam in some way, Dean told Sam, he told him that he will always protect him but then he turned around and said he would hunt him like any other creature they hunt and betrayed his trust, he didn't want to do that, he also became a demon and hasn't told Sam which he is still feels guilt for that but he doesn't want Sam to do something stupid and try to save him.