Are you scared of me? That's embarrassin'

Sam wakes up to a white room with something beeping like a heart monitor which Sam knew he was in the bunker the last time he remembers so where is he? he starts to panic he can't breathe the world is crashing in on him he starts to see black dots in his vision but he also hears someone yelling his name, he knows this voice but he couldn't put his finger on it and he was so focused on who it could be he seemed to clam down more and he finally can see who it is, it's Dean.

"D-dean?" Sams throat is sore.

"Yeah Sammy it's me don't worry, let me get you some water" Dean says.

Sam nods and waits for Dean to come back with water so Sam sits his bed up by the remote that is connected to the bed, he sees Dean come over and give him a class of water so he takes it taking a sip of water.

"Alright Sam are you okay?" Dean asked.

Sam nods "Y-yeah i'm fine"

Dean nods and the nurse comes in to check on him since they failed at coming to see if he is okay since the heart monitor was going off but Sam doesn't mind a bit but Dean does mind a lot but doesn't speak about it.

Sam thanks the nurse when he leaves (got to have some male nurses cause why not) Sam waves good bye.

"W-wait Dean where is Gabe..." Sam asked.

Dean sighs, "I'll ask Phoebe to tell him to get his ass over here i promise"

Sam nods, "Thank you... Dean"

Dean laughs, "only the best for my little brother"

Sam smiles at Dean and Dean does as well. Sam can tell something was bothering Dean or at lest seems to be eating him away, he saw the flash of guilt.

"Dean, how did you get the demons blood?" Sam asked.

Dean becomes tense, "uh well... you see the thing it Sammy is that... i'm a demon"

Sam looks at him, "W-what"

"don't worry about me Sam-"

"Don't worry! Dean you are a demon! Things we hunt Dean!!" Sam interrupts Dean.

Dean sighs, "I know it was a bad idea but it's to late"

Sam grips his bed sheets that the hospital had put on the bed, Sam stares at his hands and the bandages on them.

"I-I won't stop you or try to change you but just know that i might act weird around you.." Sam says.

Dean looks confused, "what do you mean Sam?"

Sam sighs, "Just don't cut yourself okay?"

Dean nods confused still but accepts the question, soon enough Dean finally ask Phoebe to come and bring Gabe with her which she agreed to, soon enough they both make it to the hospital and Gabe runs to Sams room and hugs him.

"I missed you to Gabe" Sam says.

Gabe started the cry and sniffles, "Don't leave me again!"

"I wont i promise" Sam says.

Gabe snuggles into him and Sam chuckles at him smiling.

"I love you to Gabe" Gabe nods.

Dean looks at Phoebe and nods to her that Sam is ok and everything will be okay hopefully.

"Hey Dean... So about how you feel I can tell something when you are with me and i'm kinda confused of what it is... Could you help me" asked Phoebe.

Dean blushes, "y-yeah I'll help you, what do you want help with? "

Phoebe gets closer to him and Dean's heart starts to race.

"There it is again! " Phoebe says.

Dean blushes very hard, "i-its... Because well-"

Sam yells "CAUSE HE LOVES YOU!!! "

Dean blushes like a tomato, "SAM! "

Phoebe blushes, "i-i do to.. "

Dean blinks "w-wha... "

Dean processes what she said and then he hugs her, he looks at her in the eyes and kisses her. Phoebe kisses back smiling a little. 

Sam cheers and Gabe is asleep anyways so, they pull back and look at each other. 

"Boyfriend and girlfriend? " Dean asked. 

Phoebe nods, "yes.. Yes!! " she giggles. 

She hugs him tighter and nuzzles into his neck.