chapter 11 a death of a bird

Milosc was coming back from his class of elements he enter to his room. He immediately smell the scent of, his wall was covered in blood, it said. "All who possess the name of Dragomirs will die"
Milosc call the guardians, his parents were concerned about this. His mother had the same thing from a Petty prank. But this message was a death threat to his family.  milosc was confuse. Who would send a Dead threat to his family,  His family were helping the Moroi & Dhampir system, and they've been helping to teach moroi to fight, And they found a way to help people who were forced to be strigoi to turn back to what they were. Maybe it was someone who was afraid of their family. Maybe they were afraid to change the old ways.

He was even more confused, he decide to go for a walk. He was walking on the garden, seems no one was here right now. He saw something on the sidewalk, It was a dead raven, or almost dead raven. he grabbed the poor creature, he healed The "Raven", The bird flight off. His phone began to buzz, he picked up the phone and read the message.
{Liu} hey do you know the other messages everywhere dude?
{Milosc} what are the messages?
{Liu} I'll show you.
They were images of places that he known of, it all had messages, it seemed someone wrote a message in blood. but he couldn't read it, because the blood seemed old. The messages said.
"thy you took from us thy you should die"
"Thy will be punished with death" "bring back the person who possesses red eyes"
"We will kill the bitch who took ours" Milosc was curious. the first two sound like a poem, And other two sound modern. Maybe they were too different groups who did this. But the third one, .... It was obvious who they wanted, siyah. They would have to get him, From his cold, dead hands,
{Milosc} if they touch a single hair on him, I will fucking kill them!