epilogue

{Siyah} how we possibly in the woods. He shouted at milosc.
{Milosc} I don't know, we were running from the guards. They stopped to catch a breath, but They heard a howl. they turn their heads to see psi hounds, they were 19 of them. Milosc's fire wooden hold'em longer. Immediately siyah remember a saying his mom always said.
(At Outside)
{Siyah} hey Mom I have a question
{Mom} sure what is it sweetie?
{Siyah} what is that thing you always hold?
Siyah pointed at the scythe.
{Mom} oh this, Well honey it appears  when i say a quote.
{Siyah} what's the saying?
{Mom} well it is.....
Oh the rose of death,
I beg of you,
Lend me your weapon,
The Scythe of Death,
Covered in roses,
Let thy Scythe be here,
Immediately his eyes began to glow red. A object appeared, it was a Scythe. Milosc was holding off the psi hounds, by creating a fire ring.
He hold his scythe, and he flipped on a huge tree branch. He checked the Target before He jumped down, he jumped off the tree branch. Siyah swing his scythe, the scythe sliced three psi hounds. Milosc Shot of fire on five psi hounds, siyah swing the other side, and pierced six more psi hounds. Siyah stand the scythe on the ground, his eyes began to glow again.
Red like roses
White is cold
Descends from shadows
Beauty Burn gold
A burst of energy overcomes the psi hounds, the other side hounds were all dead from the burst of energy. Immediately he passed out, Milosc ran to his side, his face was shocked of horror.
{Milosc} please please don't be dead!
Siyah pov
I open my eyes and saw a white place, it felt cold. I saw someone in white. I took a step, the wind was howling. They're cape floated revealing their face. I was shocked what I saw, it it it was mom. I can recognize her, she looked to be sad.
She began to say something I couldn't hear from the wind. I yelled to her I can't hear you. I took another step, I can make up what she was saying.
{Mom} they're going to find you, please baby RUN!  Everything turned black..... It was all silent, no cold no wind just silent. Who are they, who's going to find me? I began to cry, mom i miss you I really do. I cried to the floor, I felt so lonely. I felt empty, what life do I have to live. mom I really fucking miss you! A wind of roses came, it was my mom.
{Mom} I never planned that I would leave you there alone, I was sure that I would see you when I made it back home, and all the times I swore that it would be okay. now I'm nothing but a liar.
{Siyah} every nightmare just discloses, it's your blood that's red like roses. Your not a liar, mom I love you.
She hugs me, I hold her not wanting to let her go. She told me, she always be here with me. I let her go, she vanishes.
Mom, the day I went to your grave, I felt sad on the day you die. You gave me your cloak, when you were killed your blood went into it. And now it's red. Mom please rest in peace.
I open my eyes, there is light blinding them, I get up immediately milosc hugs me.
{Milosc} I thought I lost you. He said when tears in his eyes.
{Siyah} it ok, I'm fine. I hug him back. Now I must find out who are "they".