Joining

How do I join? Will I be accepted?

All you need is to have a published book with at least three chapters. Chances are if you have that you'll be accepted. This club is not focused on genre restrictions, so you don't have to worry on that. (However, if you have fanfiction, for example, and you're the only person you will have to wait until there are at least two other people to start groupings) Easy peasy, right? So to get started all you need to do is complete the form down below and comment on this chapter and only this chapter. 

____

Name: (not user name, what you go by)

Book title: (only one book per person for now!)

Book link: (you must put a direct link to your book, not a chapter, not your profile. I need the link that takes me to the overview of your book where the cover, synopsis, tags etc are shown.)

Genre: (the one you have your book listed as, your also welcome to include a sub genre)

Maturity level: (age range, content of maturity ex; violence? sex? blood?)

What you'll be interested in reading: (include if you're okay with mature and what types of mature, make this detailed)

Password: (this can be found somewhere in the book)

Questions?: (mark as NA is you don't have any)

Tag at least four people: (make sure they would be interested, don't tag random people lol)

___

After I have accepted you, please do the following:

-add this book to your reading list and library (so you don't miss updates!)

-follow this account

-keep a look out for the shared link of pairings/groupings on the conversation board and here

Can I still join, even if I don't have a book? Or if I don't want my book to be read?

Of course you can. To join if you don't have a book just fill out the form above and omit the book details part of it and I will be happy to welcome you to the club as a loyal book reader! In the future if you do post a book just let me know if you want your position switched :) I'm not expecting a lot people to just join just as readers so if you do I will send you details on how it works through pm. If more people join as readers I will dedicate a separate chapter on this book.

 If more people join as readers I will dedicate a separate chapter on this book