Go back

Barry when into the speed force to save his mom from being killed. He's been gone for about a year. Barry hadn't talked to Cait in a while, ever since iris and him got married. Nora came after their wedding. Kara and oliver were dating. Barry has the life, or did he?

Barry POV:

I was running to find a way out. A way back. I couldn't look what was in front of me or I'm back in fear of messing up the time line. I heard somebody crying and got sucked into what seemed to be a memory but I was living it. I was in star labs and I kept hearing crying and somebody shushing the baby.
"Hello?" I called out and nobody answered. The baby just continued to cry. I followed the cry and walked into the main room. Cait was holding a baby.

"Cait?" I asked walking into the room

"Shhh Barry I'm trying to get her to stop crying

"Shhh Barry I'm trying to get her to stop crying."
"Her?" I asked
Then somebody came around the corner. She looked like cait but she had white hair and dressed differently.
"Barry Allen. Long time no see." She said.
"What do you mean?"  I asked
"If you're here then you must be messing with the timeline. Hopefully it's better than this one because we don't see each other that often in yours."
"Who are you?"
"I'm her." She said and pointed towards Cait
"What?" I asked

" She said and pointed towards Cait "What?" I asked

"Go back to your timeline, Barry. You don't want to miss your first Father's Day." She said and she disappeared.
"Father's Day?" I asked "wait who are you?" "Killer frost. Don't let her become me." and then Cait was gone. I had to go home. I ran and I didn't stop running.